Reviews for Just Let Me Die
yep Bella's lost it
TinaF chapter 19 . 1/22
Awesome!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
This is a ridiculous story. Seriously, bella is so weak and pathetic that it's disgusting. She values her existence only as far as edward values her, and that truly pitiful. Not to mention the insta love she has for jasper and the sudden bizzar and unexplained decent into insanity edward faced just because bella was a beautiful vampire? Jesus, I hope the people in your life don't act like this.
MiccaF chapter 19 . 7/17/2015
Great story!
brezzie0 chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
More stories of jasper n bella plz
Kemq chapter 19 . 4/30/2015
good story
Ira Bell chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
Love the story
GeezerWench chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
That was certainly an interesting ending.
GeezerWench chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
Thank God for Emmett bringing in a little common sense.

Bella's worried about Jasper going back to Alice? Maybe Jasper should be worrying about Bella having a hissy fit and running back to Edward.
GeezerWench chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
Yes, Bella, the entire world revolves around you and your little broken heart.

Sweetie, you've done a great job of showing a totally selfish, self-centered, whining, teeny-bopper child having a monumental temper tantrum.

I hate her.

Why would Jasper want her?
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
This line: "I think it would take me a century to get to screw you even in the missionary position...boring."

Completely out of character, I think. Bella was the one who was always after Edward to have sex and he turned her down. It doesn't really fit.

Glad Bella threw everything at him.
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
What a total drama queen.

Worse than Edward.
GeezerWench chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
'Bout time somebody told her about herself. Poor, pitiful Bella. Her boyfriend cheated on her. She's the only one in the whole world who has ever been cheated on, of course. {rolling eyes}

She is pathetic and acting just like Edward.
Fancyunicorn chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Emmett must be like WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
Why is Bella nothing but a spineless pussy?