Reviews for Heartwarming, Isn't It?
OmegaSpider chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
It is almost midnight when I read this. I got to the end, and I couldn't stop snickering. Honestly this sounds like something that would have been in like, a Foster's short or something. Awesome work.
BlackCross642 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love the ending! XD
wiz-witch in training chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That's kinda sad that Frankie and Wilt didn't notice that they were stuck to the gate. Or, anyone even. Wouldn't they have at least changed positions at some point or something? And since when is Mac stupid enough to do something like that? Bloo, I could imagine, but Mac? I do really think this is cute, though. Gotta admit how despite how annoying Bloo is (even with what Mac and Frankie said in "The Trouble With Scribbles" {"Oh, that friend of yours, Mac." "Tell me about it."}), Mac always comes back.
ravengal chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Haha. XD

Genius. Simply genius.

I was convinced that you'd done something horribly out-of-character for Mac and Bloo... because everyone knows there's no way in heck the two would just stand around in two feet of snow.

But oh, my God... XD That ending made me laugh. It was genius. I loved it.

ravengal out x
Lightweight chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Absolutely hilarious. No other words can describe this one. Except perhaps cute. And awesome. 2 thumbs way up.
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Ha. I'm in a Christmas-y mood, and I remembered the Christmas Story-esque thing in this one.

Ha.
27's Fury chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh this is definately the FUNNIEST one I've read of yours so far! I knew that's how it had to end too! I just KNEW IT! rofl
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
It's amazing; sweet and yet incredibly hysterical at the same time. Ah, the comedic power of the misunderstanding.
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
XD When I first read what Frankie saw, I knew something was wrong. I mean, Bloo wouldn't just stand and talk, and you're perfect at him! XD When I read the last part, I literally snorted. Scared my cat REALLY badly! XD You? Yes, you are awesome.

S.B.n
soulman3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I knew Mac and Bloo weren't standing out their like Frankie thought they where.
United Profilers chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Hahaha! I didn't see THAT coming!
Super Reader chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
:laughs hysterically: That's hilarious! But I guess we should have realized that Mac and Bloo just talking, is kinda suspicious. :D

I have to ask though, where are you getting the ideas for all the fanfics recently?
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Haha! Subverted expectations! Excellent.
Falconlobo chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
funny anbd cute

did they get locked outside?