Reviews for Saith
Bluemoon76 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
haha I like you. I read the warning. Funny. Just for that I will read the story.
E chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Hi!
I rely enjoy this story but as it has not been updated in some time now I was wondering if you will be continue this story as I am curios what will happen next and have enjoyed reading it.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
How could this masterpiece be on hold? Indefinitely by the looks of it, sad, I want more.
Nom du jour chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
This chapter made no sense. There were far too many OCs that I just didn't care about given the cliffhanger of what happened to Harry. I've managed to stick with this story through all the explain actions of Crescent and Elves and Vampires, but at this point I'm just done. If I wanted to read original fiction I wouldn't come to for it. Admittedly, when well written, I can fall in love with new words and characters, but when you throw in a battle for somewhere I'd never heard, where some character makes a first appearance, fighting an antagonist that's never been mentioned before I just can't bring myself to care. Especially when there's already a story going on - everything but the very last part of this chapter was a pointless distraction. I'm sure you love your made up world very much, but you chose the absolute worst way to introduce us to it, so now your story is just a waste of my life.
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Amazing story! A few minor errors here and there, such as dual eye colour, instead of duel - fight. I hope you eventually either get this published as an original story, and if you do, I hope you post an update in here so we know, or I hope you complete this one also. Thanks for sharing your creativity
Guest chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
Noooooooooooooo! PLS CONTINUE YOUR BEAUTIFUL STORY! You promised a dominant SEVERUS! i want to see them together );
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Awesome story so far, but you might want to change the main characters you have listed since snape hasn't even shown up
emthereble chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
i love it
auskat12 chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
i am now going to cry because you have not updated in so long and i fear you will never update again but i have to said your story is one of the best i have ever read and i have read alot i reallly hope you will updated again one day and i will be wait for the day
gojyo-lover20 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Does this story contain rape?i need to know before I read more
xxRezxx chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
wow i love love your story it is amazing and wow. after i started i couldn't stop reading. its an amazing story and i can't wait to see more please please update really soon!
Whyyyy chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
I love this story!.. I hope that either someday you continue this story or someone takes it under there wing!.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
WILL YOU START WRITTING AGAIN I LOVE THE STORY AND I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE PLEASE I WANT TO SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT. AND WHEN IS HARRY GOING TO MEET SEV IS HE HIS MATE?
kotaband60 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Great story! Please update!
KitsuneDango chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
i have now declared this best story in my favorite list

i have fallen in love with this

it has been so long and it was just simply outstanding.

it wasn't just Harry's story it was others and i cant wait

to read when harry finds out he's saith if he is him just a guess till confirmed. but i really want them to get harry