Reviews for First In The Hearts
seekerstone chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
its beautiful
spideyrocks57 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I loved your story. It has a very original air to it. The part about Susan pleased me most; people usually bash her, not portray her in a good light. Thank you for writing this and sharing it.
The Madman From Queens chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Great character study. Thank you for sharing.
Some Magic's Real chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is beautiful. Simple, but nonetheless beautiful.
USMA2020 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was really sweet, and it seemed so true. I can see where each of them would think that. The Narnians, and their siblings don't have favorites, but each hasd special qualities. That was a very good plot. I also loved the title.

God Bless,
Ashleigh
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh, indeed. They may not think or know it so, but all of these four siblings, kings and queens, are first in the hearts of the Narnians. And most of all, in the heart of the Dear Lion, Aslan.

Haha! I love though, when a sibling thinks the other is the favorite one and not him/her. Awesome piece!
CreatorsOfWorlds chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Truer words were never written. Thanks for the oneshot. I love reading stories where the siblings' dependence on each other is explored.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Very good.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
You really captured each of the Pevensie children as they reflect on their relationships with their siblings. My favourite paragraph was the last one as the Narnians know that they love their rulers equally.
Flavio S chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
The grass in the neighbor is always greener.

Very well written.
Arhie chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is sweet. Nicely done. You make a strong case for each of them. I particularly like your view of Susan - she tends to get alternately overlooked, dismissed, or scorned in FF, although she was (from what I can tell in the brief glimpses we get of the Golden Age) equally powerful and beloved as you depict here. Again, kudos.
tele-tubby chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This story is the definition of 'sweet and thoughtfulness' warms my heart every time I read this.
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
So wonderful! And a little funny: I have no favorite, but I know that _ is the favorite. _
s. du jour chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I really enjoyed this fic-you've captured the thoughts of each Pevensie beautifully, and I love how you've woven so much imagery throughout the story.
misakigirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow... so cute and nice! Just how each of the Penvensies see so many qualities in his or her brothers and sisters and how all the narnians love them for them D