Reviews for Missions
demonlifehealer chapter 68 . 6/27/2010
To cute! I can just imagine Reno walking around in a depressing mood because he had to have his hair brushed! Lol. Classic! I liked the geeky Reno idea, that was awesome! Please update soon!
SerenaTate chapter 68 . 6/25/2010
Oh mai gawsh XD So funny! I can't believe that they would try to change Reno. His stupidity is what makes him loved XD

Though for him to be mechanical savvy...Like it.

Can't wait for more!
Sacred3 chapter 68 . 6/25/2010
LOl smart reno, though i think he would look pretty cool with glasses.
ZakuReno chapter 68 . 6/25/2010
LOL a smart Reno, with glasses? Damn, that's hot!

Love this story as usual, I'm glad that you updated again
Firehedgehog chapter 68 . 6/24/2010
snickers evilly
Sharem chapter 68 . 6/24/2010
*chuckles* They tried so HARD to make Reno look smart...
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 67 . 1/26/2010
Oh damn! Total shut down...what the hell is wrong with Cloud? So close, yet so far XD. Talk about the worst timing for those lyrics to be sung, lol. I thought the beginning was hialrious with Cloud mumbling me, you,! I can see why Tseng was a little on edge, we all know what happens when Cloud's iq is reduced to zero XD. *sighs* Will Cloud ever tell Tifa how he feels? I really don't know I feel sorry for Tifa though. She needs to smack him haha. Sorry for the late review but don't worry I'll always review your stuff since its SO awesome XD! Love it! Brilliant job, keep it up!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
haha, i wouldnt put it past Reno to steal Cloud's credit card.
ZakuReno chapter 67 . 12/23/2009
LOL this whole thing is just so funny!
fyrefox13 chapter 33 . 11/26/2009
first off, i've been reading your two series, 'deliveries' and 'missions' for a few months now, though i'm just now caught up with deliveries, and i must say i've never gotten more laughs from a series before, absolutely wonderful, keep up the great work!

secondly, i work in a printshop doing stuff like Tseng was doing in Mission 33: Stapler... and i must say, i really feel for him there, collating is one thing, but collating and stapling... especially with a distraction, can be a pain... not to mention the finger stapling...
Sacred3 chapter 67 . 11/8/2009
Poor Tifa and Cloud, there's always another problem...haha in my head it sounds like the saying 'there's always a a bigger fish.' they should get together already! silly cloud shouldn't have worn those headphones.
Naruta13 chapter 67 . 11/8/2009
really funny and awesome story xDD Reno is such a joker *hugs him* really interesting missions. Oh it would be awesome if there's a mission that makes Reno look smart that'd be awesome xD Well will wait for update And poor Cloud, hugs for him too *hugs him*
demonlifehealer chapter 67 . 11/8/2009
Wow...Cloud just messes everything up when it comes to Tifa, now she'll have to rely on Rude for her security. I'm sure he wouldn't mind listening to her problems. Lol! Please update soon!
Sharem chapter 67 . 11/7/2009
*shakes head* Poor Cloud... he didn't realize that Tifa was there trying to confess her feelings...XD
demonlifehealer chapter 66 . 10/10/2009
Lol, oh that's funny! Rufus could probably pretend to be cloud with that spikey hair, lol. Plus I could totally see elena clinging to Tseng and secretly loving every minute of it! Great chapter! Please update soon!
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »