Reviews for Reflections
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
omg! too good to be true! i absolutely love it
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
i wanted to wait untill the end to review but ooohhh! shit! this fic is fantastic. and i already love luke. you write very good
TheAngelofFate chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
Boo-ya Sammy you RULE! BADASS! that is my word for this awesome story! Just simply badass!
Gadget Girl 25 chapter 20 . 7/17/2009
hey I loved it to bad Sam had to get a new body though I liked his old one but still a kick butt story and luckily I finally got my stories posted but I don't know if their any good I was wondering if you could check them out for me cause your obviously a more experienced writer then I am it would mean so much and thanks for that terrific story loved it
kirallie chapter 19 . 5/26/2009
Juat thought, it would be interesting to see Bobby's reaction to Sam's new look.
Lucy Wiggin chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
That? Was an awesome story. Love your Protective!Sam.
primadonna cat chapter 20 . 2/25/2009
What a cool twist at the end! I love that Sam came back in a new baody, but had cool powers. It was good Dean accepted all that. Great job!
kirallie chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
Would have liked to see them show up at Bobby's or something and surprise him with the new Sam. SO Sam can just switch bodies? If his body dieing didn't kill him than what could? Demons can possess dead bodies pity Sam couldn't have done that with his own. Glad Sam's back even if he looks different and that Dean didn't shoot him in hte graveyard. Good work!
cuddygirl18 chapter 20 . 1/29/2009
It is the best series that I have ever read so far. Please tell me it is not the end of series of NRFTW. What about Ruby and the demons that Sam sent back to Hell in the story? The plans that Sam have for the demons. Please tell me there is a hope for the series.
Medic04 chapter 20 . 1/29/2009
That was wonderful. The end was perfect! Great job!

Michelle
darksupernatural chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
Great ending. I like the new Sammy and the snark was great. Good job and thanks for sharing.
Jaivaramongolid chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
Please, please write a sequel:D I always get happy when you've written something.
cursedgirl chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up! )
Musica Diabolos chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
Aw...nice ending...the thing about them just trying not to die all the time cracked me up :p So true!
pandorathexplora chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
wow...just wow. i'm your biggest fan right now. please do another sequel!