Reviews for Chuck vs The Wonderful Life
jagged1 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Very nice, Natty. It was a creative way to show 'what if...'. Cute!
Shrimpy Kay chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
"Her hand was clenching the bottom of his shirt and her damp face was pressed into his chest."

Of course :-D The fist clench, oh how I love the fist clench

"Without having to take even a slight second to think, their lips sought out the others and hungrily pressed into each other. The feeling of her body pressed up on his and their tongues dancing sent shivers down Chuck's spine."

That descriptive paragraph assignment really brought out the detailed person in you. This is great. I can't really explain how much I like it.
tshdow chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
cute chapter. )
Shawnny chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
That was cute Natty. I liked the end:)
BillAtWork chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
I really liked that. Do you realize that the word covers in the title has a double meaning? Of course you do, lol.
Canadian Chucky chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
This is a pleasant story in a weird kind of way. My only complaint is that you didn't do something a little more sinister to Bryce. Like maybe throw him in a tree shredder while under the influence of a painkiller so he stays awake and can watch himself get shredded...slowly. But that's just me... ;)
BillAtWork chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
I liked it. You couldn't resist killing Bryce, lol.
Shrimpy Kay chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
"What, it's not like you love him. You and I both know that that shit needed to be blown up."

Yes she did Bryce. So you really need to shut the f up before I take Natty's gun and kill you

-calms down-

Very good. I'm hoping (more like expecting) the wake up chapter to be fluffy. As fluffy as... a goose-feather pillow. Well, they're both having bad dreams, so Sarah's going to have her head in his chest subconsciously... or one of them will grab the other's shirt? I'm making this up as I go alone. But remember that the fluffier the better.

haha you could not wait to write a chapter where Bryce gets shot and killed.

That's a little sad, the ending of this chapter (well duh)

P.S. (sings) Bryce should diie, oh Bryce really must die...
brickroad16 chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Blood and gravel! YAY! Nice job. Can't wait to see how these dreams affect Chuck and Sarah.
tshdow chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Nice update Natty. Glad to see this update. I hope the next one comes soon.
PenguinOfTroy chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
I like it, keep going :)
verkisto chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
It's like having Christmas in August. Nice scene, Natty.