Reviews for My Agony as the Agony Uncle
momo chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
why are you not updating?!

please update soon 3
GabzHaug chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
I like this story so far! I hope to see an update soon-ish!
-GabzHaug
Starcakes chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
This is so interestingly hilarious! I want more Agony Uncle advice hahaha. I love the simplicity of the story and the cleverness of it. No deep or crazy plot going on. But straight up simple humorous story. I'm hooked!
azuki chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
I like the way you portray Sasuke- he's comical which is kinda OoC in a way but it's a nice addition. I really understand Sasuke in this story, i'm sitting here like "AMEN BRUTHHHAAA" hahaha serious some parts killed me with laughter.

Honestly, good job- just keep everything interesting and doing it right. Ganbarre! :3 i'm actually Azuki-no-fury1 but im too lazy to log in :/
aurora0914 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
This wwas awesome! Too bad u stopped writing! Really, i wish ud update soon!
redrubyblackonyx chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
This is the FUNNIEST story I have ever read! I love humor even though most of my classmates thinks I'm emo...please update
redrubyblackonyx chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
So funny. I loved how you used the movies and song lyrics.
hateme101 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
i love it
hateme101 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
the letters were funny
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Pretty please continue this! IT'S REALLY GOOD! (As is your other fanfics) I truly hope you haven't "lost inspiration''. U R AMAZING
ginsbabymomma chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Lol!
I chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I 3 this storyyyyy! Aren't you going to finish it though? Please do so!
Heise chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
LOL! Sasuke's "Fml" moment was so good! Haha, you really sympathize with him when it comes to all the shenanigans piled up on his life. You kind of understand his inability to be charming, even to sweet lil Hinata xD

Great job! This is so hilarious. Hope you finish it! :) Thanks for writing.
nia desu chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
umm... Please update! I find this really hilarious and unique! I really love it! So please update! Thank you !
ikmss18 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011