Reviews for Crash
ilikecrystals chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow, this was beautifully written and hurt so much. I was so scared for Dean, hoping he would at least get to see Sam before he died and then when Sam showed up, it was all I could do not to sob. You caught me up in this and I was right there with him, in the car.

Wow.
The Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That's really cool. I'm surprised Dean was willing to give up so quickly. He usaly has his cell phone.

either way, if i read all ur stuff at once I'll probably cry. o well, 2 the nxt fic!
hermitme chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Great story, so very compelling. Nice job :D
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
AW wow hun

this is incredable

WWOOWE HUNI

omg this is amazing

loved how you ended it there

perfect fic writing hun

LOVED IT
Nilah chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Beautifully done!

I don't know who Jayce is but I am sorry for your loss.

Take care.
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was very good :-)

Thank you for sharing that with us, when it was so personal *huggles you*
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
OMG-this was awesome. So awesome that I really and truly wish there was more. I sat here and grieved right along with Dean. That last line just wraps up the entire story perfectly.
dimensions-in-space chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I almost want more, but I think that it ended perfectly. This must had been hard to write, but I do appreciate you sharing it with us.

Thank you very much.
Kelcor chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Love this! The final line (that is, the line before 'The End') says so much! Sort of wish their was more.

~Kelcor
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
A very powerful oneshot - beautifully written. I was so relieved that Sam found Dean - even if the end was a bit ambiguous, it was a lovely comfort moment between them. I loved your use of the Stones. Your lack of A/N and your dedication make me think this is perhaps a very personal fic for you ~ thank you for sharing this.
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
It seemed so real. The last wish of seeing a loved one, then I saw ( ). My heart goes out to you for writing something so personnel. God Bless You.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh, no! This was a one shot? It such a terrific h/c fic: loved Dean's desperation and wish to see his brother one last time. And of course, Dean holds on because he can never refuse Sam anything...

(Are you surree your Muse wouldn't consider a little more? Maybe from Sam's POV?)