Reviews for Playing Hooky
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
cute!
lovguru23 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
loction:where ever the fifa world cup is held

the fans puas for a moment our hero the auther waits nervesly for there respons

then one of them brok the slinces "se-qual,se-qule". then as if on que the whole stadum chans together"se-qual,se-qual"slpw at first then stledy ganes speed"sequal,seqal,sequal,sequal,sequal"

the crowd has spoken they loved it.

and request a sequal

but tey pues waiting for the authers respons"people of the world i must think of this first plez respect my diction"

there was slinces. then they all cheered in to agree and awite pactionly of his diction

will what do you think of my reviw good or bad

also i wouldlike to see a sequal and alot of people who read the stoey would agree

it was also funny

damn the paart were naruto walked in and fatined XD!

funny!

keep up the good work dude
alliebamaaa chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
i loveed this story. loved it. so cute and so sexy at the same time. reading this story makes me wonder about my grandparents...i dont wanna know what they do behind closed doors...*shudders*.

again, i have to say that i liked this story. :)
starpelt115755 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
It was good but the lemon should be more descriptive
hime's-unmentionables chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Hee. I've read this a few times now...and finally got off my lazy ass to review it. It's...simple, but adorable. I really don't know what else to say apart from my reactions to various parts of the last chapter:

-"But I want to hear you beg for it, I want to hear you scream my name."

In that voice, with those eyes, with that look... -girly squeal - mondo shiver- Who WOULDN'T melt under that?

-"If I don't slow down I'm going to have a heart attack."

-ingests (or inhaled is more appropriate) drink in a way that it is not meant to be ingested - Oh, Pervy Sage, you always make me laugh.

-"Damnit. Hime, you broke my bed."

"Damnit, Baka, you might have alerted the whole town to us."

-cracks up again- I can see that, so clearly.

-"I did! All I heard was screaming, and so I thought that someone had come to attack you, and I busted the door down to try and save you. Then my eyes burned out of my head."

Poor Naruto-kun. Bwahahaha.

I love it. I love Jiraiya and Tsunade. What more can i say?
elric chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
LEMONS MORE LEMONS!PLZ!YAY!JIRATSU COUGH AHEM THANK YOU.
ChocoLover1331 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
AW! WEDDING! HAHA! POOR NARUTO!
ChocoLover1331 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
SO CUTE! i smell a lemon coming. XD
ChocoLover1331 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
AW! SO CUTE!
Hououza chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Beautiful story.

Very nicely done. Although I admit I feel a little sorry for Naruto, but at least perhaps that was a glimpse of his won future, but hopefully they will get there a little earlier on.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
lovesrainscent chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Oh, no, don't hate it - it's a wonderful lemon. It's great - It's hot and cute and funny and fluffy - what more could you ask - great lemonade.

1. "She wanted more, she wanted him, and she wanted it like only her Baka could give." What a great line!

2. "Oh, Hime. It seems that you aren't quite well enough for work today. Doctor Toad Sage says strict bed rest and physical activities are the best medicine." - Totally swoon-worthy.

3. "But I want to hear you beg for it" - Imagining hearing Jiraiya rumble this statement in her ear has caused me to dissolve into a puddle - what more do you want?

And all the bits with Naruto at the end were funny and also in character.

So, really, please don't hate it. I love it.
Vanya Starwind chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
I hate my own lemon. That sucks. Oh well. It's done and over with. I'll have to edit it again later.
Defiance of Gravity chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
I LOVED IT! XD -tackle hugs-

Fifty gold stars for you! XD

And OH YEAH IM THE SEVENTH REVIEWER! WOO!
IbisGhost chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Oh, it's too late to re-train this old dog, she needs to just start the kissing. ;) Hope there's more to come...
IbisGhost chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
hey, cool. love to get new JirTsu fics. Yay!