Reviews for All Seems Beautiful
TottWriter chapter 21 . 4/3
well, damn. I tried reading this in stages, and wouldn't you know, I wound up reaching the current end at 2am anyway.

Honestly, I don't even know what to say at this point, other than that this is absolute perfection in every way and frankly, part of me wishes I hadn't read it all yet because then I'd have more to look forward to right now (I absolutely would stay up all night reading this). It's just...the perfect blend of super serious tension and amazing dialogue that had me cackling so loud the neighbours probably think I'm high or something.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind knowing what happens next. Seriously. I want moooooar. This fic is going on my "I absolutely need to read this again" bookmarks list. I am in awe.
Lapse - Raevn chapter 21 . 3/20
I stumbled upon this story yesterday, and since then have read the entire thing. I love your writing - you've created such a depth-filled, gorgeous story with so many undertones. My favorite part is Yamato's and Taichi's friendship, and especially all lf the balancing responsibilities that they're struggling with.

I'm unsure if you've abandoned the story or not. If you have, it was an amazing read. If not, I absolutely can't wait to see where you'll take it.
sorato1990 chapter 21 . 3/8
Please update! i love your fic, i wish you could center more on the taiora friendship. After all they are best friends and tai is always protective of sora but here he doesnt seem worry. Also I would love to see Yamato and sora protect each other or see Matt protect sora.
littlecloudflower chapter 1 . 2/24
This is amazing amazing amazing! 3 I love all the character dynamics; they are so realistic, and I love how all the interactions are so natural and you never forget a character's existence in the scene. I'm really really hope you continue and finish this story!
Shirochan97 chapter 21 . 2/12
Please continue
Hana27Reborn chapter 21 . 12/9/2015
wow! the story it's so good!
and what's happen to Taichi and others!
i want to know, please somehow update !
kyuubi shadow chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
Good story!
The Food Dude chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
Aw man, this story's so awesome! You portray the characters perfectly and the plot is original. Hope you find the time to someday continue.
T chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
Great story, shame it isn't finished :((
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
They are back in the digital world! Hooray! Veemon is back, and everyone's going there together :D I hope Taichi is okay, that guy doesn't have any luck, oh dear.
Love the title of this chapter though, it's amazing haha. I want to keep reading but I have to leave for work now. To be continued soon~
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
Whaaaaat?! This is so exciting are you kidding me? Ken's older brother?! Geez you really know how to work a story don't you? And this chapter was so funny again as well, the banter between Takeru and Iori and Taichi's inner thoughts... this story is too perfect, and now something is happening and it's scary and cool and-!

It's fine, I'm fine. Continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
Taichi identifying with a cake is priceless oh my god! This chapter was great, I think this is the best digimon fanfic I've ever read. And actually I just remembered that I have read some of this before, back when it was first published in like 2008. It's so awesome that there's more to read now, and I'm so happy you kept writing it. It's really amazing that you've kept working on it throughout the years. I know life gets in the way of writing a lot, but when you really enjoy something like digimon, it's nice to spend some time in that world once more.

Look at this, what am I talking about, onward to chapter 8~
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
This chapter was funny, I love all the witty banter and jokes. What happened to Taichi was awful though, so much worse than I thought it would be, I got chills thinking of him not just digitizing but actually losing himself and becoming nothing D: poor Taichi, and he hasn't told anyone about it either! Wah he's taking it all on by himself. I'm excited as to what happens next though, the end of this chapter is creepy and ominous...
Hello chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
Another good chapter! Thinking of them going back to the camp-grounds makes me want to watch the whole series again. Ah, the nostalgia is real. Also I'm dying with anticipation, this chapter makes me feel all panicky with so much happening. Luckily there is a chapter six. Onward~!
me chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Ah poor Takeru, him getting drunk is hilarious but having his D3 stolen is horrible. At least everyone is coming to help him. I hope everything turns out okay! Now onto chapter 5~