Reviews for Third Wheel
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I loved it! I always liked twilight till I started reading fanfics. Then I realized that there were so many better endings...this is one of my favorite pairings :):):)
Time Watchers chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Actualy, I hope Jacob and Nessie end up being the best friends not lovers, it just seems like a cheap Bella replacement.
Mrs. Kratos chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Jacob just melted my heart down.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Fantastic he told her he wants to be with her.
Snipe Hunter 98 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Very bad i hate the couple jake and leah
LattyDatty chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Lovin it!

You have to write more please!

If you dont I will find you and kill you... Kidding!... Or am I...

Lol!

This is really great!

keep going!
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
really good

and the fact that Jacob is so sweet

I liked Leah's attitude, you kept true to her character
SiobhanWazHere chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Really good. I mean, I would like it if Leah and Nessie like almost killed each other over Jacob but still. They are the cutest couple and I HATE how little Miss Stephine Meyer dropped everyone but Bella and Edward. So, yeah, right some more non-crap BYE!
szaklan chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
i did not like it when jacob said that they will only ever be friends, never loverers... one day when nessie is older he will love her an she will love him i think leah should just imprint on someother guy dats a wolf and he imprint on her... leave jake an nessies realationship alone... out of leahs reach... other then that i loved it lol!
Elise Volturi chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I going to say I love it...and that you need to make more. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way so lets have you make ATLEAST one more and e-mail me if you do PLEASE I love it and need you to make more I will read everyone of your chapters PLEASE

write back when you get this message:):):)
awesomenessisme chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I like how you put Leah & Jake together :D
mediate89 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Omg, dude. Continue this! Seriously.
Kamarile Sedai chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I don't mind Jake being best friends with Nessy, but I rather like him with Liah! Thanks for writing this!
CharryBlossom chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
These two are meant to be. You can feel it from the pages. Renesme or not, they were meant to be together. I looks very suden, but since you dived into the moment when she had already realised her feelings for him. Loved it.
razzledazzle96 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
BD disappointed me at first, but it's grown on me. Leah needed someone, and I sort of like this pairing despite the fact that I like Jake/Renesmee too. This starts off angsty, turns bitterswet, and ends perfectly.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »