Reviews for Tomorrow's Dream
Yiko Zipper chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
ah this is awesome, i love it so much! this pairing is just too sweet for my heart to bear.
very well written, i enjoyed every word of it!
Stardiosues chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Even if I loved the other fanfics that I had written, I was always expecting a moment like this. Here it is, and it is so much better that how I thought it!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
DarkMasterofCupcakes chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is an amazing story, which is a lot from me considering I usually don't think overly highly of stories involving sex like this. I think it helps that there is something before the sex and something after it. The moment with Suki taking her breast binding off to act as a bandage for Sokka made me chuckle a bit, partly because I could imagine that scene, especially Sokka's reaction.

Sokka's comment about the (pretty obvious) baby boom following the war when he proposes to Suki actually fed a plot bunny of mine, since I think we all knew that they slept together at least once within the past few months, and I doubt they had any means of protections, so it was possible that she had gotten pregnant, and thus, they would be part of the Post-War Baby Boom.
apedarling chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
so cute! Loved it
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So cute! Love it.
AIL235 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I LOVE this one shot! I've literally read it about five separate times and it continues to be one of my favorite sokka/suki stories. There is a lack of mature stories about them and I'm glad that there is at least this one to provide some substance about this couple. I like how you characterized them both. It stayed true to their characters and gave them a depth that is lacking in other stories out in the sukka world. I love your stories and i would love to see a full length story. Great job!
eyecanread chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Beautiful! The proposal was excellent. I really enjoyed reading this, very nice work!
jasmine chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
best story ever!11!
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wonderful little moment between the two of them!
eyeSharingan chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I actually became misty eyed. Let me tell you, not many things do that to me.

Amazing job.
Aang'sGreyEyes chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Ahh.. so good. Sexy Sokka is always good.
jesuistigerlily chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Awesomely awesome 8D
nightstar chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That was really good. I think you got their characters perfect! Thanks for the story.
metalbender15 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Really great! I usually don't review because I don't have an account and I'm lazy but wow, I really liked this one.

It stayed strangely canon for this kind of a story and I loved it. Of course its not perfect, but the only real complaint I have is that it was a bit cheesy and predictable in some parts. Although, that also stays very true to the show lol. Thanks for writing this, I'm definitely gonna check out some of your other stuff!