Reviews for Life Support
nancyozz chapter 1 . 1/9
Omg...love to think this happened sometime between first two movies...hate that they wasted six months between the movies when they should have been together ...this fanfic helps with that
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So very true. Great one shot! It was sad but it was really really good!
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow...that was brutal.

So good! A very beautiful piece about a very real issue.

You've done a fantastic job! :)
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Nice job on both interpreting the challenge and for giving us a possibility into Tony's psyche after he got home. Well written and interesting. Who doesn't like Pepperony fluff? The description in the beginning sets the mood and background story well and the dialogue was excellent.
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was very nicely written:) I loved it vert much:)
bohemianbabe chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Too sweet. I love this! Can't wait to see more of it and would love to see the list where all the challenges are from. Keep up the good work
rebirthfry chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Very sweet!

If you do another chapter you could have Pepper get hurt or something and make it all full blown love...

Could be fun ya know!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very nice story. I like how you used songs from Rent. I love that soundtrack! Loved this a ton and thanks for sending me the Pepperony 100! I can't wait to see your list!

SiriusDoctorWhoHoney329
JO chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
God your good ,writer i mean, i feel like im standing on the side lines watching them or watching a movie. I love the way you write T/P, too much IM slash out there , it drives me crazy.
sarafina89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
great chapter its so sweet i felt like i could cry for tony .
kitty2399 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow, fantastic job, as alway from you girlie! This was so well done!

I love how Pepper was the only one who could take care of Tony, and I love that how he let her take care of him! It was heartbreaking, but sweet and romantic!

Way to go! I love your stories! Keep up the great work! ;)

Kitty2399
Zion Angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Another sweet fic. :) Cuz we all know Tony's head is screwed up after Afghanistan, and the only person who's ever going to make him better is Pepper.
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
You just always write them so well. This was sad, but sweet.