Reviews for Three times when Sasuke didn’t kiss Naruto
Great story!
Soooo cute!
ranoshi chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
This was such a heart pulling journey, I love the epilogue and everyone who is part of the Uchiha clan and all the kids and the ANBU arguing with Naruto about how they can't leave his guard. Thank you to Kantayra for introducing you to the fandom, you for liking it and writing stories for it. What a lovely circle.
ranoshi chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Sasuke missing them insulting each other and partners. I teared up haha.
ranoshi chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
I love you how you are telling the story by interspersing the past and present. Sasuke using sharingan to check Naruto out made me laugh. Sasuke missing his headband and Naruto trading headbands made my breath catch and heart hurt.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
I like your chapter titles and recount of events, Sasuke's panic and Nature's consideration. Your dialogue and interactions feel true to character.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Omg this is the cutest thing ever. Way to go Sasuke! I'm so happy for them. I like how you made Sasuke honest and switched between their POVs.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 20 . 5/22/2016
Ahh, I loved this! The way you set it up so it was still a continuous story was really unique and great. And I loved the idea of Taka becoming Uchihas in addition to Sasuke & Naruto's own family. It was perfect.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
cute! i love how despite the obvious changes in the plot, both sasuke and naruto are so well in character!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
I just started reading this tonight and I can't stop! I LOVE it! Its so rare to find good stories that keep sasuke and naruto in canon-verse! and especially ones that are well done and caught up with the manga! one of my favorites for sure!
LadyArcher chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
Omg this is so beautiful! At first I was kinda sceptical because usually I don't like stories that are not in one straight timeline, but you've successfully won me over. After a few chapters there was even a sort of poetic-ness to it, which was really interesting. I absolutely love this pairing, and you've really done it justice. Thank you so much.
Coollavinia chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
Fantastic story! A very unique idea and just amazing. I loved it :D
narutoheartsme chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
Ohmigod! One of the best fanfics I have ever read! Seriously it was just SO AMAZING! Loved every moment of this story! There was not a time when I was bored! I highly recommend this story to all readers out there!

I loved how the author did the flashbacks in 3 different time periods in sasukes life! Great idea! Naruto and Sasuke were wonderful as was the story line!

If the author makes more fanfics I will be reading them! So please make more! You're great!
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
That was adorable! I loved your story ! Thank you for sharing it
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
hehe great story...
i would have relly liked to see Saske geting fucked in Narutos office. ;)