Reviews for Three times when Sasuke didn’t kiss Naruto
OmaeTido chapter 20 . 4/18
Thank you for sharing your story :) It was excellent and very enjoyable to read, especially with all the flashbacks included.

I hope to see more of your work. Good luck!
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Fantastic.! *applause*

This is one of my favourite stories, I absolutely love it. It's original, the format very interesting and I really like your writing style.

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome work.
RealMaJunior chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Beautiful
gummybear1620 chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
Aw, this is definitely going into my faves.

First of all, the format is just so unique. I love love love how each one starts with 'three things...' and how it ties into the flashbacks and the main story. Then I love how the flashbacks bring so much insight into Sasuke's mind and while he was gone and how he really just wanted to go back to Konoha; how the flashbacks were almost always like "Before" and "During" and "After" (you know, before the massacre, during latter half of Naruto part 1/Shippuden, and after the current canon).

Then the main plot is so intriguing too. It's always fun guessing how the 'three things...' will tie into the main story, even though it's really enjoyable reading the flashbacks as well.

I wish this would happen in canon, I really really do.

When they adopted kids, it was so cute! x) Sasuke just can't resist Naruto, hm? And I like how you didn't immediately turn to the MPreg route to continue the Uchiha clan; instead Karin and Suigetsu helped to carry it on (lol when Suigetsu and Karin got together, haha) and so did their adopted kids. And Naruto became Hokage in the end and yesss this fic was amazing.

If anything, (because construct criticism is...good, right?) I think it was a little too easy to kill Madara. But this fic wasn't an action/fighting fic in the first place, so it's okay.

Gah, this fic gives me the fuzzies inside. Thanks for writing!
flayne chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
Amazing story.

I wouldn't change a thing. I love it, am reading never change now. Thank you thank you thank you so much for ever writing this. ;)
jaetime chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
simply fantastic read. really thank you for writing this. i loved sasuke's character and naruto's somewhat conflict with himself whether he can really trust sasuke but he just does in the end. that's how things always go anyway.

there were some spelling errors and grammar but overall it was still a good read! though i wished you provided more insights on the other members of team seven and their reaction to sasuke's return (kakashi and sakura and maybe even more of sai). im sure sakura felt a lot.

nonetheless, very satisfying read! :)
Secret Sheik chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
Huh, we never did learn what Itachi said to Sasuke... XD
iyfanatic chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
This is so awesome! I love the entire thing. Great work!
operagirl76 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I really enjoyed this fic, and the clever use of "three times" for each chapter!
Sukee93 chapter 20 . 9/28/2011
Hi :)

I really like your story, all the flashbacks added a lot informations of Sasuke's life. Also, I think you really keep the character's personality, which that makes the relation between Naruto and Sasuke very real and sweet.

Thanks for wrote it
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yay! Oh my God, soooooooooooo happy!
AmaranthineSolis chapter 20 . 4/8/2011
I really liked this story. :D The flashbacks at first confused me because it just kept jumping back and forth but I eventually got used to it and very much enjoyed it. It was interesting to read Sasuke's feelings and thoughts from canon events. 3
TheRomanticNerd chapter 20 . 3/9/2011
LURKLURK!

Thank you for writing this fic :) It gave me something to read during a very stressful time of studying, and relaxed me. I'm so grateful!

You portrayed lots of characters that are otherwise shown in cliché ways in most fanfics, and that is what really caught me in your work.

Thank you again!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 19 . 3/9/2011
Aaaghhh what did Itachi saaay?
TheRomanticNerd chapter 17 . 3/9/2011