Reviews for Observation Files
Isa Knightwalker chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Intense chapter haha. I liked the Naruto is wrong reference at the beginning. My favorite so far has been either Hibari or Yamamoto :3
Isa Knightwalker chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Haha that was great. I loved that he got hit 3 times while spying on baseball practice. The ending was so funny too :3
Isa Knightwalker chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
The kittens sound adorable! Very amusing :3
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Very amusing :) I loved Dino's constant messages haha. And the ending :3
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Brilliant and a lot of other good things. Thank you so much for writing this :D I couldn't stop laughing. have a true and heartfelt LOL.
*sniffs* Do I smell faint traces of D18? :3
The last lines were awesome. But then, so was the whole thing.
Xavier chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Ryohei was the best! x3
missbookworm101 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
this was great
please do Mukuro next
skypuru chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Hug a tree...LOL...(slams hand onto the table) THAT'S MY BOY!...LOL...Oh. Yeah. I joined the mafia...LOL...Hug a tree...LOL...(slams hand onto the table) THAT'S MY BOY!...LOL...Oh. Yeah. I joined the mafia...LOL...Hu-*gets smacked*
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Loved them all. Please continue to the EXTREME!
Fluffness chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
LMAO! I've gotta say, all of them were hilarious and awesome, but I prefer Yamamoto's and Hibari's! Nice job on the purely awesome fic!
KimmyKimii chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Out of the four, I'd pick Hibari. And one cannot write with crushed fingers.
kimkakashi chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
WOW success finally. I hope you have a WHite Day special, I wanna know what Yamamoto will do with those chocolates and also those Nicotine patches. This was awesome. It really could describle and everyday life of Ryohei.

To pick one out of the 4 I have to choose Yamamoto's it's really cute. No bias.
kimkakashi chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
LOL again. This was a great story Yamamoto is still the nice lovable baseball player we all love. He's so charming.
kimkakashi chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Hahahahahahaha and I thought you weregonna make him live near Tsuna's house LOL. Aimlessly looking that's impressive. I love the part with all the cats. :D
kimkakashi chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hahahahahahaha LOL this is awesome. Dino seems so obsessed with Hibari-kun lol. And yeah...poor Tsuna. I love this, it's something new and cool.