Reviews for Crucible Creed
flamanipulator chapter 17 . 5/13/2009
what a freakin jerk! I can't believe Rowan ditched Dean!

Please don't have let Dean die! I am gonna bite right into the next one, and I may blow up my computer when I have to ditch it to go study!
Haley56 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I'm putting this in my story favorites (limited knowledge of how to use this system and all computer) but the window won't let me without putting down a few words. What I'm doing sort of say's it all.
but-the-clouds chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
going for a ten inch hero look in this chapter?
darksupernatural chapter 17 . 10/4/2008
Cool chapter. can't wait to see where you take Dean from here.
apieceofcake chapter 17 . 10/4/2008
HUH? I wanna call Ronan a bastard for leaving Dean like that!

And ACK! you better post the next part as I'll be after you with the rocksalt ;-)

Have enjoyed, thanks!
Nana56 chapter 17 . 10/4/2008
You BETTER keep on with this series! Why would you not? What do you mean you're drowning? This is great!

Anyway, you have to continue to save Dean. It's not going to happen by itself!

I don't understand how Rowan feels that he didn't need Dean's help help and why he's just leaving him to die. Not right. Please finish the series.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 17 . 10/4/2008
great. you can continue it if you want to.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 16 . 9/30/2008
interesting story titles. great chapter
SamDeanLover28 chapter 15 . 9/26/2008
great
Nana56 chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
LMAO Bobby really has his hands full! That was great!

Rowan is so stubborn he could be a Winchester! Sheesh!

Well done.
Nana56 chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
O, there's gonna be a fight! Between Jax and Killeon, maybe. Very cool! I totally love it! Awesome job, hon! :D
SamDeanLover28 chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
great
SamDeanLover28 chapter 13 . 9/16/2008
lovely
Nana56 chapter 13 . 9/16/2008
Poor Sam! He found out that Dean's alive, but they made him forget again. Is it too late to save Jax?
Nana56 chapter 12 . 9/12/2008
These poor guys keep alternating between the frying pan and the fire, don't they? Although they're spending more time in the fire here of late. Whew!

Now we've got someone else to worry about? Ho boy!

And Jax really is a vampire? I thought so when Joshua was developing the teeth, but then decided he wasn't, but he is?

I'm kind of surprised that Dean and Rowan are feeling the same pain. Why is that?

Great chapter!