Reviews for Reflections On the Past
Eduard Kassel chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hmm, not bad at all. That espisode has long fascinated me. Actually it has lead to some interesrting story ideas between me and Nocturne no Kitsune. Granted tose tales are and shall be rather AU.

Yu handle her reflection on the events quite splendidly.

Though I feel Jade's take on being normal quite out of character. She strikes me as someone who craves adventure and the unusual. Granted I would agree she would not like having been turned to the dark side so to speak. However as you might recall she was not very leery about her cat transformation, rather took it too much in stride.

*Sigh* I really hate those neat and tidt conflict resolution creatng a status quo antebellum.

I like your lead in with the desciption of the pencil, raises an eyebrow. Her thinking about her family also draws us into the world nicely.

Another irritant, brought up. After Big Red remasrks on her status as former Queen I thought it would come up. But it didn't!

This is one reason I like fanfiction, writers can take directions the creators did not or could not with interersting results.

I maintain my statement on Jade and normalacy, she is to eager of an adventurer to crave mediocity. Yet still I say well done on this short story.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 8/6/2008