Reviews for The Path To Greatness
dogluvva99 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Do you think you could right a story of the conversation between Yuuka and Naruto?
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oooo, it would be cool if in your longer story she was planning to give Naruto the Fourth's head band! ...is she? No, don't tell me! Anyway, I really like that she kept it, it's funny. I'm sorry that she can't marry the dude, but she's right, it wouldn't work while she runs the village. Great job.
niknakks chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
:)) u r a rly talented writer! plz update aap soon! :DD
fergnerd chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I think something just connected in my brain. The hitai-ate she stole from Minato is that the gift she is going to give to Naruto at the Chunnin Exams?
Melchor chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I like it. Yuuka and the other characters you create feel real, with their own distinct personalities that I can recreate in my mind as I read your words. Good job!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I really like this look into your character. When I was reading the chapters featuring her I felt that she is a very strong person, with a story and an ideal of her own. I hope we see her in the future!
May Eve chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Another brilliant introspective piece. I love your characters!
AznPuffyHair chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
blah, go ahead, eat me! just keep Atsuko away from me XD

anyway, after reading this, i have an idea of wut Yuuka might give Naruto for that special gift that's so important that she must deliver it personally. after all, it's not everyday that someone manage to 'yoink' the Yondaime's headband away right? (or at least i BELIEVE that's the gift... or it's the kunai she used to attempt suicide lol). she's probably the only person that ever did something to Minato and get away with it unscathed (and that's not including Kushina. She's special, and she is entitled to get away with even beating the crap out of Minato... and Jiraiya... and maybe even Sarutobi... maybe.)

well, HAVE FUN!.
Irememberurface chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
i love yuuka! and i guess naruto will be getting the headband from her in the chunin exams finals in konoha! well thats awesome too! thats a big deal. wow, i cant blieve the life yuuka has lead. this is some seriously good background on her. i understand her better and it just adds more to your story.i hope we see more yuuka/naruto moments in your main story.
Mercure00 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
so, she has no family, and she cant make any family to carry on her name. That sucks. it was entertaining to read. so good job
lunas twin chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I like this one shot very much, but you make Yuuka sound like a cross between Sakura and Naruto.
Jeremiah Lewis chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I love it when people do these "Twenty things about..." things. Explains a bit more about the given character that they write, motivations and such. And this one does not disappoint. Keep up the good work! Ja ne!
lin chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
hee. I like it. she's a good oc.
SB chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You are so amazing. It's rare that I actually enjoy reading stories with original characters (and much rarer that I leave a review admitting it if I do), but yours are all well-developed and interesting. I normally would never read a side-story about an OC. But I adore AAP so much that I couldn't help clicking on the link to this as well and I'm extremely pleased.

-SB
Vlad chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
nice character is she the only one you will tell about? or atsuko

too, seriously she's hilarious, you created another tsunade! lol