Reviews for Beautiful Love
Mjb44 chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
So about that weekly update? What happened to it?
ButtercupXD chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
What happened to updateing weekly! It's ok. Just update Soon please!
tay tay twilight chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
good chap. is tanya the girl? i hope jacob doesnt succeed with his plan because that is just all going to be so sad and i dont sad parts unless they end with a happy ending.
mimimgr chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
I hope you come back to this story, I really like it... can't wait for more.
CullenCovenMember chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
you said you would update weekly! you haven't updated in nearly 6 months!
funesti chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
THis is a very interesting story! I hope you consider updating it! I would love to know what happens next!
smellykittens chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
hi i'm one of your new reader...i like your story they are kinda short though but it's easier to read compared to others which writes really long chapter it gets tired sometimes reading such long chapter your is short,simple and nice
tawelephant chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
I really liked "Always Be There". I have read what you have of this one and I have a question. Please be honest. Are you going to have one of them cheat on the other, or them break up? I really cannot go thru that and if you are going down that path I would like to know. I think Bella and Edward are too strong to fall for something like that. I want Alice to catch the scheme and let Tanya and Jacob fall into a trap set up by Bella, Edward and the gang. My real life has too much heartache to read about it to. Thanks for letting me know.
NorthernLights94 chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
what's taking so long? update please!
Misty Vaughn chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
update soon!
iwilltellthenight chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
I love your story!

Please update soon!
flower123 chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
omg!she talked to jacob before edward?omg!jacob is in cahoots with TANYA!backstabbing jerk!knew he loved bella as more than a friend!their bella and edward they can get through this update soon
we chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
oh my god i bet that its tanya! oo i knew it that bitch wanting edward when will she give up and finally realize that bella and edward are meant for each other?
Ayumi92 chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I'm a bit confused... but i think i understand what's ahppening. Tanya, was just faking being nice, in reality it was all a plot to get Edward back. Now, she has involved jake. And hmm... what's confusing me is the calls. i am assuming first call was edward... second : Jacob?

I like the twist your taking with this chapter, it shows that there will be more chapters :)

Great JOb, Update soon!