Reviews for I Need You To Know
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Awwww! Hojo does love you Sephiroth! He just can't say it, or show it or really do anything about it cause he has major intimacy issues! XD

Great writing btw. _ For some reason, Lucrecia stuffing her face with ice cream amuses me and fills me with the cuteness feeling. lol!
cheryl chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
lol, NICE wow i lvoe vincent, and this was good, so dont listen to ANYONE else cause it was cute ...for a hojo lover lol
Scorpicus chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Ugh... I worte a really indepth review and then my internet died while I was sending it. Buggeration. O.K to summerise: Very impressed that you managed to fit in all of my silly promts; loved your characterisation of Lucrecia (her thoughts on Hojo and Vincent seem perfectly in tune) and your use of the "Bones" line was so wonderfully creepy I grimaced while reading it!

My two nitpicks are as follows: The sentance "It was always a worse and more vicious person" seemed a bit clunky. The word "worse" is rather bland.

Second nitpick: Repitition of "cold" and then "colder" doesn't quite flow.

I enjoyed reading this fic immensely and give you congrats on tackling well the hardest canon pairing in the whole fandom. Good job ;)
The Ninth Layer chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Who taught you how to write? A drunken two-year-old?

This steaming heap of garbage could be written by an illiterate illegal immigrant and still be better.

Please, delete this and pray to your deity for forgiveness.
Franbunanza chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
nice,

i don't think that Hojo/Lucrecia is explored enough in fanfics so its a nice change to see someone give it a go.
White Mage chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh, this brought tears to my eyes... Short fic, but GOOD!

Good fics draw emotions out of persons, short or long. And this did it wonderfully.

Cheers :D
Many already left here chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This was concise and to the point, but also touching. Especially "I wish I could say the same for your father" sentence, within the whole context.

"Do you ant to feel my bones'" - lol, although I'm not sure whether Hojo would actually try to seduce her like that since in the game you can find him on the beach entertaining a bunch of girls from what I've gathered (I haven't played the entire game yet). I mean, i think he actually HAD social skills despite being a crazy scientist (crazy scientist with social skills even more creepy than just a crazy scientist shudder).
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This is such a cute story! I love it so much.

I mean, you never see this floating around. The love that Lucrecia had for Hojo. It was there, it HAD to be there for her to allow him to experiment on her. Where ELSE could it be?

I love this, her talking to Sephiroth, like she has to explain, and Vincent sneaking in anyways.

Great job! Keep on doing what you do best!

Adios!