Reviews for BA Season 3: 69 - Within The Heart, A Tainted River
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
wow interesting
Nanea chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
This episode is, IMO, one of Barracuda's best and has instantly become my favorite of his work. (That's saying a lot!) There was just a lot to commend this episode. And I'm glad to see another reader having the same feeling regarding Shadow/Iliana versus the inevitability of Shadow/Delilah. Shadow/Iliana are my preferred pairing. They just have a magical chemistry together that nearly rivals Goliath/Elisa. The character of Iliana just crackles with energy and that halo effect has brought out a side of Shadow that is more interesting and vibrant enough that he can now be viewed as "leading" character. They carried this episode and not many secondary characters can do that. Still, I think I am still in the minority and there are more S/D fans out there, but if Barracuda's stories surrounding S/I are this good, I'll be satisfied when he reunites S/D. And if Barracuda keeps writing work as good as this, I don't mind the wait in between episodes. This was just a very fine, awesome read! Great job, Barracuda!
some guy chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
personally i hope S & D don't get back together so what if they were ment to have a kid don't forget there are countless numbers of futures and future trinity was from one of those!
some guy chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
Spazzer Monkey chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
Well, it's about time you got this one out! You are by far my favorite gargoyles fanfic author, and this story is no different. I loved the interactions between Shadow and Iliana but I can't help but wonder what'll happen between Shadow and Delilah. Future-trinity did say they had a kid after all...hrmmm...The whole Kai/Sora thing was great too. What a guy, to sacrifice his life for her (luckily it didn't have to happen!). Too bad there are no guys like that that don't have wings, a tail, and are "stoned" 50% of the time (I know, bad joke). Anyway, I really liked it, can't wait for more!

Gabi
El Varon chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
Once again man, awesome story. Can't wait for the next one!