Reviews for Deep Cover
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Wow, this was quite the interesting read. Looks like Sarutobi made a mistake in sending Naruto undercover to Sound...
Saienai chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
very nice. Loved the concept, loved the execution.
SkyRage chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow... just wow
It... was ... AWESOME! LOVED it!
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Actually it's true that there's more than one side to a story...especially with world of ninja.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
There's a lot of stories that have Naruto turn on konoha. This is the best one I've read to date.
ARealBloodDrinker chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow. Just wow. I never thought someone would make Orochimaru sound... GOOD. It's actually a clever twist and it makes my mind spin at the fact that this isn't too far from real. Now all he would've needed to do in Naruto is stop killing everyone and throwin them away and he'd be kinda cool.
Iryerris chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ohohoho! Ah yes! The sweetness of the fiery redhead and the calm blonde pair. Its almost poetic, in a way.
traviswj chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow. Incredible!
Rolling Guy chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I always did like misunderstood Orochimaru. Tayuya was so adorable as well!
Taco and Sombrero chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Incredible story. The plot. The flow. Absolutely marvelous. Your NaruTayu stories are truly the best among the archives, and I mean it. The only mistake I found, was that you misspelled Jirōbō, but no one cares about him.

Thank you for writing this, this kind of stories of superb quality are kind of lacking these days.

-Taco & Sombrero
gundamchamp2231 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was a terrific story
LazyWatermellon chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
WHOAH! Did not see that one comming Haha absulutly awesome. It was like a short movie! Goodwork.
Zhor chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This has a very lovely ending and I do like the emotional turmoil and changes. Nice to see him follow his heart to a happy ending in a story, even a 1-shot like this.
Dragonwarz50 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012