Reviews for Deep Cover
frag2k13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Really enjoyed reading this, spelling, grammar and pacing was good, only problem i found was it is over, this could have been a great longer story, ignoring the issues with him being a Junchuriki we can say AU, thanks for the enjoyable read.
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Mmmm. I have to admit - you managed to paint a rather plausible image, all things considered.
csad21 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is a very intriguing story (especially the part that implies Orochimaru actually cares for his ninja and deserves the respect the Sound nin give him, and the very idea of Naruto as Orochimaru's protégé), but for the fact that it ask for a lot of suspension of disbelief. There are just so many questions it generates, such when exactly is this happening, where Kabuto is, why Orochimaru doesn't recognize Naruto (who according to...canon? fanon? is a mini-Kushina with blond hair) and why anyone would think losing track of your WMD is a good idea. So yeah, a novel length story where these questions are answered as well as the question, "What happens now?" would be a wonderful read.
LordOwl chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Excellent story you wrote. I like how you don't write overly detailed passages. The development of Naruto into a full Sound-nin is well written. Hope to see more of your stuff
somethincatchy chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This story is awesome. I love how you see Naruto grow attached to the sound village.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Wow, this was quite the interesting read. Looks like Sarutobi made a mistake in sending Naruto undercover to Sound...
Saienai chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
very nice. Loved the concept, loved the execution.
SkyRage chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow... just wow
It... was ... AWESOME! LOVED it!
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Actually it's true that there's more than one side to a story...especially with world of ninja.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
There's a lot of stories that have Naruto turn on konoha. This is the best one I've read to date.
TehNinjaKiller chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow. Just wow. I never thought someone would make Orochimaru sound... GOOD. It's actually a clever twist and it makes my mind spin at the fact that this isn't too far from real. Now all he would've needed to do in Naruto is stop killing everyone and throwin them away and he'd be kinda cool.
Iryerris chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ohohoho! Ah yes! The sweetness of the fiery redhead and the calm blonde pair. Its almost poetic, in a way.
traviswj chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow. Incredible!
Rolling Guy chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I always did like misunderstood Orochimaru. Tayuya was so adorable as well!
Taco and Sombrero chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Incredible story. The plot. The flow. Absolutely marvelous. Your NaruTayu stories are truly the best among the archives, and I mean it. The only mistake I found, was that you misspelled Jirōbō, but no one cares about him.

Thank you for writing this, this kind of stories of superb quality are kind of lacking these days.

-Taco & Sombrero