Reviews for Deep Cover
traviswj chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow. Incredible!
Rolling Guy chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I always did like misunderstood Orochimaru. Tayuya was so adorable as well!
Taco and Sombrero chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Incredible story. The plot. The flow. Absolutely marvelous. Your NaruTayu stories are truly the best among the archives, and I mean it. The only mistake I found, was that you misspelled Jirōbō, but no one cares about him.

Thank you for writing this, this kind of stories of superb quality are kind of lacking these days.

-Taco & Sombrero
gundamchamp2231 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was a terrific story
LazyWatermellon chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
WHOAH! Did not see that one comming Haha absulutly awesome. It was like a short movie! Goodwork.
Zhor chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This has a very lovely ending and I do like the emotional turmoil and changes. Nice to see him follow his heart to a happy ending in a story, even a 1-shot like this.
Amaxo chapter 1 . 6/8/2012

Aishata chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hahaha.

Interesting take.
Lord of Daemons chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I have just this to say...F#CK YEAH! Good job now that's what I call a happy ending! Ha! Burn you misreable leaf F#CKERS! BURN! Oh man, I wish this was cannon. I am so glad I found this story through TVTROPES. Seriously I know this is supposed to be a one shot and all but you have to find a way to write a sequel to this!
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So, other reviewers...how much do you want to bet that Orochimaru saw through Naruto's disguise all along?
sora chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
nice dude nice
Vargast91 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
And that is why you never send a ignored and abused child to be a spy for you. He'll usually turn on you.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »