Reviews for Deep Cover
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
By far, THE most amazing one shot short story ever. Of course, this can easily be expanded into a full out story...
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I've read this like, three or four times now. While a story like this might be interesting to read as a 100k word epic, I think the outline format works best for it. It's interesting and engaging, poignant and moving and evokes lots of warm and fuzzy feelings. Great job.
Might gai chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
These stories are great and from ur writing I see u revell in the spring of youth!
Plus-44 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
that was really really good!
Useful76 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I liked it a lot. It provides a good comparison between right and wrong; good vs evil. Just because he was born in Konoha does not mean its his home. A very tough decision indeed. Betray the only people who he has called friends and the girl he loves for people that generally could care less about his existence or betray the Hokage that was kind to him for a little bit of his life. It was a very nice story.
Lord Blood chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
very heart-warming. the entire time through, i kept thinking, "omg is naruto gonna actually betray sound?" turns out, no he wasn't. so i thought instead that you should make a companion fic to this one where he stays loyal to konoha and see the outcome of that.
MonCappy chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This was an interesting tale. Herein lies the danger in sending someone in as a spy who has nothing to lose. He had everything to gain in betraying the village of his birth.
Magic Shade chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Loved it. Deep Cover is plagued with a form of Stockholm Syndrome known as "Going Native." I'm sure you know what that means. You portrayed it very well. I liked it alot. None of that mushy gushy teams missing Naruto bullshit.
Shinsou Tengen Wabisuke chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Damn, I actually didn't see that coming. Thanks for the good read, it was really interesting.
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Fucking amazing.

Chris ShadowMoon chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
A great oneshot for a great pairing. I love this.
Arthas01 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
nice i like when naruto burns the leaf village to the ground its just cool XD
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
i read somewhere that if you live a lie too long, it becomes you. or something along those lines.

great story.
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
aw happy ending kinda sorta.
Random-san chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
heh surprised me there. good job!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »