Reviews for Deep Cover
Androvidius chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Dude that was amazingy awesome! Kinda Ironic how Naruto prooved to be Konoha'd downfall.
Befread chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I thought it was excellent. The most original Tayuya/Naruto fic I've read.
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Yup, definetly some kind of super robot.
Inazuma Tate chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I like it, I don't think I've ever read a story that used Naruto's mask like this, and it actually makes sense too. The only reason he really liked the Sandaime was because he was the only one who was there for Naruto up to a certain point. It would have been an easy decision. I like how you changed Orochimaru's character a bit, making him vengeful towards those who harmed his ninja. I wonder if Naruto's "Kekkei Genkai" of changing people, came into effect, because in canon, he wouldn't think twice about sacrificing his ninja to further his own agenda... Hm.. this gives me an idea for a story...
Sgt Penguin chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Great had a lot of twists in the plot with a hint ( *)

of suspence. (\/)

Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is so great that you could actually do a side story or a prequel or sequel, that ho great it is.
nim istar chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i liked this story, it was nice.
SoA chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Naruto would never betray the third, YOU would, and YOU did. please don't put your personal traits into your stories, you are the author, not the protagonist.
Wandering Maverick chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Heh, although this is OOC for Naruto I certainly liked the idea of Naruto 'lying with the enemy' (literally). Was an interesting twist, as well as truthful in a way since this happens in real life with spies sometimes I'm sure.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Well I've read worse...much much much worse. It was good. I enjoyed it. Good Job.

Nate Grey chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow. Very well done. It's not often you see Naruto's mask used in this way, and that's a real shame. Welcome to my fave stories list!
Dark-Syaoran chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Kinda cool. Seemed a little easy on how he got in and how everyone readily accepted a person like Naruto, but it was still an enjoyable read.

I was waiting for a little bit of guilt towards the end, aimed not at Konoha but at Sandaime Hokage, but it never came. I felt it should of been touched upon, being the only person to ever trust and like Naruto beforehand.

Well done, anyway.
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
absolutely amazing. Besides from a few words out of place, the story was well done. Beautiful plot too
DarkDesh chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
amazing story you have here keep up the good writing.
PHAZONFUELEDKID chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very, very nice. Your spelling and grammar is great, and the story isn't overly complicated. It's short and sweet, and it fits this one rather well. Perhaps we can expect more NaruTayu...? I'll give you a cookie if you say yes!

My favorite part was probably when you talk about how he made good friends with the other Sound Nins, and even Orochimaru.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »