Reviews for Deep Cover
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
You're one-shots own. Made a rare pairing work really well.

Hell, this pairing should be yours alone :)

You rock
Siriusly Grim chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
kick-ass
FaerysWing chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Really sweet. Love the deception.
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
That was... Very good, and entirely believable with cannon Naruto. Very few authors have actully been able to do what you have done here. Well done!
jere7782 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
good story!

you hav perfected tay x nar fics!
Androvidius chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Dude that was amazingy awesome! Kinda Ironic how Naruto prooved to be Konoha'd downfall.
Befread chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I thought it was excellent. The most original Tayuya/Naruto fic I've read.
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Yup, definetly some kind of super robot.
Inazuma Tate chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I like it, I don't think I've ever read a story that used Naruto's mask like this, and it actually makes sense too. The only reason he really liked the Sandaime was because he was the only one who was there for Naruto up to a certain point. It would have been an easy decision. I like how you changed Orochimaru's character a bit, making him vengeful towards those who harmed his ninja. I wonder if Naruto's "Kekkei Genkai" of changing people, came into effect, because in canon, he wouldn't think twice about sacrificing his ninja to further his own agenda... Hm.. this gives me an idea for a story...
Sgt Penguin chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Great had a lot of twists in the plot with a hint ( *)

of suspence. (\/)

LL
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is so great that you could actually do a side story or a prequel or sequel, that ho great it is.
nim istar chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i liked this story, it was nice.
SoA chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Naruto would never betray the third, YOU would, and YOU did. please don't put your personal traits into your stories, you are the author, not the protagonist.
Wandering Maverick chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Heh, although this is OOC for Naruto I certainly liked the idea of Naruto 'lying with the enemy' (literally). Was an interesting twist, as well as truthful in a way since this happens in real life with spies sometimes I'm sure.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Well I've read worse...much much much worse. It was good. I enjoyed it. Good Job.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer