Reviews for Writing At It's Worst
DisneyVampire chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
I just found ths piece and your other stories as well. What a great piece of writing! I am a writer as well, though no fan fiction. I can truuly appreciate this.

Good job!

Oh, amd Ma Nature hates me too. hehehe

Disney Vampire
RebellionRomance chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
Oh wow. I love your rants. I totally understand your problem with the music. I love everything on my computer[which isn't too much] but I can't help but sing along to it, but I would go insane without it. I think I'm going to try listening to the playlist on your Twilight FanFiction myspace. And about siblings. Holy snap. My older sister is always complaining about how I'm always on the computer and doesn't care that I'm writing or reading. It is so anoying. Plus, she only gives me 2 hours on the computer before she wants it because we only own one computer and she doesn't do anything for 2 hours exept play Solitaire while I can't write because she snapped all of my penicls. Wow. I guess we both like to rant. Anyways if you want to talk about absolutly anything then my AIM screenname is XInsane495X
invisible2thecloudedmind chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
hm... i would rant on and on about my opinion on all these entries but then it'd be to long so im gonna go w/ the following sentence

all of these have valid points and i have alot to say about it, but once again it'd be too long.
KiwiCantDance chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
OMFG. I see it being miss-used SO much, and it drives me insane. I'm a grammar nazi, I swear. It connects two independent clauses - two whole sentences. Much like a comma but minus the conjuction that comes along.

I think I actually miss-use it sometimes too, haha, oops.