Reviews for Knife fight
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Intense and detailed! Great one-shot! :)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Very interesting!
Alice chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
this is not really for this story but why did you stop creature wars it was really good i liked it alot and was waiting for the next chapter.
SerinaAce chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This one shot is sooo cool! I love it! awesome job:)
The Flying Taco chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
WHY THE HELL DID YOU END IT? YOU BETTER WRITE ANOTHER ONE, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR WRITING!

HURRY, I MAY NOT MAKE IT IF YOU DON'T KEEP WRITING!

(Sorry, my alter ego escaped for a minute. Awesome oneshot!)
Clovergirl22 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh you should continue this! It's very good and would make a great novella. )

Clovergirl22
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I gotta say, you write Slade very well.
BloodyPinkRose chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
very, very interesting

I was almost really bummed it didn't continue

are you leaving it as a one shot?

either way, well written and good plot.

an enjoyable read thanks!
Wynja chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Hate you? No WAY, not as long as you come up with stories like THIS! It's great! I would like to find out more, though... what happend afterwards? Ah... I'm just so damn curious... ;o) Good job!
JazRox chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WRITE A SEQUAL
Dark Austral chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I have no clue why, but this little snippet makes me want to read more. *sniff* I think it's the mere idea of this type of training, that few writers touch on, that makes their whole brief time as Master and Apprentice that more chilling...and makes you wonder if it really happened.

And I liked how everything played in Slade's hand and how despite his near brush with death, that he was proud of the little bird. And yes, Robin can be that violent yet doesn't want to, which was another good insight.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
you know, from the title I was expecting something funnier.

I will not say it was good. cuz I can't.
Balance in the Dark chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow, fantastic start. The story was excellent but you do have some simple grammtical errors. Can't wait to see what happens next.

BITD