Reviews for Wounds Heal, Scars Remain
21stories chapter 29 . 11/6/2016
I loved this story and it made me cry!
penelope lemon chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
Okay, your story s pretty intriguing, I'll give you that. Your characters are well rounded and interesting and there is a good balance of dialogue, details, humor and character depth

The being said, the grammar needs work. It appears you already did a revise of your story but you may want to go through it again. The mistakes are easy to fix but highly annoying.

Looking forward to the next few chapters . Great story
kiki8o chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
WELL FOR HAVING A DEGREE IN BOTH PSYCHOLOGY AND CRIMINOLOGY SHE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A ABUSER? THE HELL ?
do01 chapter 28 . 8/25/2016
Now this is the first story that I've read from you and I know that it is probably quite a long time since you've looked at it but whatever. I don't want my review to be seen as a hate comment but more like constructive criticism and just to say that but I don't think of myself as the best writer ever (cause I suck xD) and I am not saying that my review is 100% adequate. Also I'm not going to talk about your Joker/Jack thing in which you view them as 2 characters because it is your own twist to the story but I am going to talk about his behaviour before his falling in love.

Okay so I really liked your story and chapters 23-24 eally got me emotional but I have some things that can be considered as plot holes

First - during and after her captivity she basically lost all of her skills and at times she acted very irrational. She would watch her kidnapper sleep and she would just stare at him and do nothing although only a few chapters ago she could've killed a trained police officer so it's close to mind that with her experience as an officer and an undercover that she would be trained in a way to escape any situation which means she could easily kill someone with her bare hands.

Then with Lamont she is unarmed and she is incapable of any form of self defence. I know that she's depressed and most probably suffering from PTSD and she's generally mentally unstable at that point but wouldn't she just bring her gun anywhere since most people are looking weirdly at her and there are people who might want to hurt her both mentally and physically. Also I think that it would have been a good arc in her character if she'd done something to Lamont when he began commenting on her affair with the Joker and when he began calling him a freak (I'm mostly referring to the freak part because in TDK you can see that he hates being called a freak and a crazy).

That's not much of a plot hole but more like a thing that I think could have been done slightly better because I think that you could have made the scene during the fundraiser much more powerful and affective towards the reader - I'm mostly talking about the interaction between Cassidy and the Joker. So the joker is basically doing nothing but staring at her and thinking how beautiful she is and no one is doing anything also there could've been some sort of a reaction from the crowd about her scars so that it can really represent how badly she's been injured and scarred forever and how this has an impact on the Joker.

Also I thought that your fanfiction would go in quite a different direction than what you did, not that i am not happy with your version but after you've showed that badass scene with her and the officer and how she loves knives as well and is kind of twisted and how she shows that appreciation and admiration towards the Joker's mind and capability I thought that once she is captured they'd turn into some sort of a 'team' with some sort of feelings between the two but not Joker/Harley Quinn style.

I think that my favourite scene has to be the one in the court because it showed her determination and passion towards showing the truth although people might have done bad stuff before.

Sorry if this sounds like a hate comment or if you don't agree with me but as I said I just wanted to tell you my opinion on your story. Anyway I really hope that we'd see that badass side of her again in the sequal!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/8/2016
stella once again. this story really dug and burrowed it's way into my heart, I loved it. this was one of the best fanfictions I've read, I love it so much. you're a very talented writer and I see you going places in the future. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2016
my heart. ouch. stella once again
Guest chapter 23 . 8/8/2016
I'm actually crying. this is amazing. it's stella
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
my heart is dead. it's crying. this is an AMAZING story!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
OH MY GOODNESS THIS STORY IS JUST PULLING AT MY HEART STRINGS THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION IVE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE LIFE, BY THE WAY MY NAME IS STELLA AND IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY SO FAR. KEEP IT UP OMG YOU'RE A VERY TALENTED WRITER! *incoherent noises* I can't right now I love it so much
Queenyyy chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
Purple eyeshadow on a purple dress ...
FangirlSupreme chapter 29 . 4/22/2016
I liked this.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Kyokkou chapter 29 . 1/11/2015
I really wasn't expecting it, and this is really hard to admit... but this actually made me cry. I'm not happy about that because it just shows how much of a sap I'm becoming, but that proves how amazing this story was. I can't wait to start reading the sequel. c:
Protagonist Of Life chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
I'm surprised that the media didn't make an uproar at her confession. If that were real life they'd probably make her resign. Frankly, I don't think the Joker will choose Jack. But I'm eager to find out anyhow.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 29 . 2/16/2014