Reviews for Upir
Alucard1563 chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I'm so glad that you gave such a badass character real emotions, so many writers just leave their characters one dimensional. Love the story so far.
Parsat chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
There are a few more spelling and grammar errors than usual; take care to edit and revise your work before submitting. However, the movement of the plot in terms of a whole is great. I really like Gregory's dialogue, which pairs well with your crisp diction. And of course, it's great to see an update. :)
Parsat chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
I had no idea that Gregory was such a religious person either. The way that he said good-bye in Russian was definitely a touching scene.

I'm really liking how you are developing Gregory as a character! I was afraid in the beginning that he would unbalanced, but as I see it you've developed him pretty well.
Parsat chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
I think this was one of the most interesting chapters in terms of character development. It is very interesting to look through both Gregory and Victoria's pasts.

Props to you also for choosing the best Russian nicknames. Snow Maiden is very fitting.
Parsat chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
It's sort of bugging did Arthur die? I can't help but think that his character could have been developed further. Still, I had that feeling that he was going to die anyway. Another fine action-packed chapter from you.

I caught the Robert Burns allusion in the title as well. Props to you for that one, although I daresay Steinbeck beat you to it. :)
selenehar chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Your story is awesome. : ) i want to read more
Parsat chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
I predict something's going to happen to Arthur and Greg will just go apeshit. I think you've developed both the characters as well as the military strategy well. Keep it up!
Parsat chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I have a feeling Gregory might actually be James, but that would be a wild guess.

Will Chris Stone come into play in this story? I suppose we'll have to find out...
Parsat chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Sorry I didn't review last time when I put you on story alert; the reviewing system was on the fritz when I tried. I'm very intrigued by this Gregory character. What adventures will he find? And does he have a breaking point?
Dark Hunter Ravyn chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
It's a very interesting story. I like it. I'm curious to see how the characters play out in each chapter. keep writing please.
Daddy Pearl chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Great story. The characters were described quite well, and personality was added to them. And the constant reference to Christopher Stone helps in reminding us its a Freedom Fighter fic. Good job. Will be looking forward to more.
rosso-bass chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I've only read the first chapter so far, but it's an interesting start. I think that was very smart to start with Chris' quote from the game. Nice start! I'll read the rest!