Reviews for One Night Together
WALL-E and EVE In Love chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I loved this story! Do you think you could do another chapter?
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I like how realistic this is, and I also like the emotion you put into this, that makes it more interesting. Other than that all I can really say is keep up the good work.
dcp1992 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
i love this
DarkTailsXZ chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Well, I guess everything has been said by the previous reviewers, I just have to say that it's one of the most beautiful and romantic stories I've ever had the pleasure to read. As said before, you kept everyone in character, came up with a very creative and romantic way of them getting intimate and wrapped up things beautifully. Please keep making more of these.
chazmarin15 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
that was a good story
YamiAstral chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Such an adorable story. I really REALLY Loved it. I give it an 100% on my scale. Absolutely going to my favorites. Great Job! _
Penelope Francisco chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Sweetest thing ever! ;;

I agree with everyone else; you truly do a great job of keeping everyone in character. Not only that, but you've just got great talent anyway, in grammar and overall sentence fluency. I have no constructive criticism - just praise. Reading this was simply a pleasure. I wouldn't be surprised if WALL-E and EVE really did have a night like this.

Definitely adding this to my favorites AND subscribing to you; I really hope to see more!
wayc chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This story was excellent! Like everyone else before me I enjoyed how you really engaged the reader, showed us what they were both feeling and thinking, and used vivid detail to keep us interested. I laughed so hard when Pr-t came in to do the make-over on EVE and said "I know, honey, I know... men..." when SHE was the problem. XD

I at no time felt uncomfortable reading this story. Their exploration of each other felt so completely natural and right to me. Their love for each other far exceeds that of many couples you see out there, and so I think it was great that they'd want to get even closer to each other. Please write other romantic Wall-E stories. Their love is awesome and so is your writing!
123rwefsdf3q4 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Really fluffy and sweet
LostLyra chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Aw, that aws so cute! All they wanted was one night together... *giggle* Loved all of it and how you've got the characters perfect. XD Good work
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
very romantic and cute
Gracelove93 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008

I think I read this before! It actually the very first Wall-e fanfic that I ever read! I remember cuz it's my favorite!

It was on a different site though:b

Awsome job!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aw. poor EVE, she only wanted some quality time with her hubby.
NinjaSun chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was an adorable story. :)

I love the movie and characters. :D
Norwesterner chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Marvelous story - a wonderful weaving of great comedy and very moving and intimate romance!

Initially it reminded me of the great homecoming scene in "It's A Wonderful Life" where Mary welcomes George to their new home with a honeymoon dinner, with the help of their friends. Was that an inspiration for you in this story?

You went on to illustrate EVE taking their relationship to the next level beautifully. So much heart and tenderness there. Your inventiveness with the latter stages was just wonderful. Definitely a favorite now of mine . . . although I actually became a little uncomfortable reading it the first time!

A beautiful work, that is both a warm comfort, and an inspiration to hopefully all who read it.