Reviews for Special Love Event Branch!
unforgivable blue eyes chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Your stories are amazing!

I think I'm in love.
sundayguts chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
AH that was so cute!
Karsten69 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
yay for pointless fluff._ nice.
Xanthera chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This. Is. Awesome. Words... I just can't find them. It's adorable and it's funny. Plus I'm a rabid KonaKaga shipper, so this made me really happy. Fave!
akarequiem70 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Ouh! Good story you have done, plus it was cute.

Thanks!
ShellySaurus chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Whe! That was so lurvely. I drowned in a sea of... tiny figurine sized Konata's and Kagami's? No, that's not quite right...

Any way, I really did like this little ficlet. Thanks for posting it! I'm happy to see the Lucky Star fanbase grow every day. It gives me a warm feeling when something good like this is written.

The would-be fluff is super fun. Thanks again for writing it! -
sunfireexposion chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
heh. I like how "two-sixteenths" sounds, but part of me just needs to point out that that's one-eighth :P. Nice, cute bit of fluff here, keep up the good work, maybe make some more for Konami (KONata KagAMI) and others :)
weluvgirlswithglasses chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Uh...hey. That was cute. I like fluff, be it short and sweet or...long and sweet. And no matter what they say, Konami is not too abundant for my tastes. Good job.

So um...what's up with the title? Isn't it kinda exactly the same title as my Lucky*Star story, minus one exclamation point? Not that I have copyright on those words, but don't you think you should change it to avoid confusion?