Reviews for Battleship
A massive fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I have read a few if your stories but this one has to be one of my favourites I must have read it at least a dozen times. This is actually the first time I've ever left a review so I hope I'm doing it right. One of the thing I enjoyed most about your story (besides the plot line if course) was how realistic it was with the IM chatting and the way that neither if them is quite sure how to take what the other us saying. Also your story was easy to read because it flowed easily to each part with logical steps no massive conclusions needed on our part and no massive words that don't make sense in the story. I loved it 10/10
young kagome chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Lol no.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
The story was great.
Raven-2010 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
This fic is epic and so is the plot, that is the best lemon (_)

Raven
errrkaMae chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You said to tell you if I laughed.

Yes. I absolutely did. I love this story so much, esp the first chapter because this is almost exactly how I used to talk to some of my friends when I still used yahoo messenger.

It brought back memories ahaha

Fantastic story.
Pensierri32 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Hiya!

A) Thank you for your review of Revolution!

B) I love this story. It's one of my favorites! :D
Mizafluffytaillover chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
lol i loved it! the sinking of the battleship was so hilarious i laughed for like 10 mins it was awesome
Rhianna224 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Awesome
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
ah... the second chapter was so much easier to read than the first. *grins* Guess I never understood so much chatspeak... *sheepish*

Really, really cute story. I love the battleship theme. Especially with Sesshomaru going to the toystore. _

Always seems so sad in retrospect, thinking of the years missed out on because of timing and holding back feelings.

Thanks for writing!
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
LOL Love it! That was the cutest thing ever!
Angelicatt chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
That's the best "unrequited love on both sides finally come together only to realize that they belong together" story...and so spicy too.
Lady of Romance chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
I LOVE this chapter! It's just the right amount of sex/humor/romance. Keep writing!
Arc-an Angel chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Very cute, I adore the whole battle ship concept.
pandora-of-the-south chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Can I sink his battleship? I loved it! Can't wait to read more stories! Hopefully they will be longer! LOL
zoey tamagachi chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
now all you need is a pancake chapter lol jk it great! She sunk his Battleship! lol I love it!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »