Reviews for Shattered Shields
Tara chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I absolutely loved it!
hannahginny chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh my goodness this is like cavity creating sugary sweet, I got heartache from it. Bravo!
Me chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh my goodness. I'm in love with your stories. I hope you write more. It's been a while since you've written anything, and I'm sure you've got more important things to do, but I'd really like to see the story you mentioned with Tyler and his healing abilities. When you get around to it. Which is hopefully soon? Yes? :)

I love Tyler's vulnerability. And I adore the older guy's over-protective brotherly tendencies. It's just awesome. I haven't found many stories like this, and it's just incredible. Adorable.
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I've been hunting through the Covenant for a good fic. This was so great to read after I've settled for dozens of mediocre ones. This was really well written. I loved it. Great job.
mamsmelk chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Nice story. I've always loved the 'big brother/little brother'

stories, it's probably why I love shows like supernatural so much. (It has supernatural stuff and a big brother/little brother relationship so it's perfect for me) I hope you'll write more of these stories.
Marionet chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aaw, I loved this one too. I usually read slash-stories, but they are just as cute as brothers as they are in other kinds of relationships. As long as there are no intruding girls... But yeah, I hope you write more, I really love your stories, they are so cute and lovely and good and wow!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw! Loved it! lol

Awesome job dude, seriously.
Kitamea chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hey, this was really sweet. I love how in depth you thought the plot through. If you still need a beta then I can do it for you. My email is on my user page. /~kitamea

I enjoyed it a lot.

Kita
mollyjane01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I read both of your stories today and they rocked. You are a very good story teller. Tyler and Pogue are my faves from the movie. I think they both need more love. Keep up the good work. Can not wait to read more of your stories. I have put both stories on my favorites list.
Reincarnated Poet chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was really good. The pacing and style fit well with the content. I like stories that center around Tyler. He was so flat in the movie that you can really take him in any direction. Well done.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
this was so so so so cute

AndSoSheDanced chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Fantastic, I loved it so much!
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
For being you're first post, this was really amazing to read. I'm very glad I happened across this. Constructively, there were only a few typos, hardly noticeable, but the plot and character interaction was sound. Loved it.
Gabwr chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I really liked this. It shows their brotherhood and love for one another.
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
aw I kept seeing warm, fluffy...things as I was reading this. great job!