Reviews for Death of the Sakura
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I almost cried! So beautiful, but also so darn sad!
MYsasuke-kun chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
omg. im crying. lol. seriously. i am bawling my eyes out. and i have school to go to in half an hour! lol. but i love it. its so sad. but shes right though. its completly the truth. but till. its so sad. oh man. i love it. you did a great job on this. aw man. poor naruto. my god. just... wow. great job
Unigu Mika chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
That was a really good story that you wrote! I cried when I was reading it while listening to "What Sarah Said" and it's now my favorite song. You've inspired me to draw something for art class...
cast14 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
great story i loved it

hope you'll write others
twilightgaurdian chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
w..wow

i figured it would be sad but i nearly cried 0_0 even now im holding ack the tears

that was amazing, you have a lot of talent
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I nearly cried. That was just so sad! I loved the story, though. Great job!
sasukedude chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Ok I gotta be honest Here Ms. Cat. I didn't cry a bit but the story was great! Suspenseful and enjoyable. I will admit the manner of which Sakura's death occurred was intense, it even elt like i was there. I really liked it! 5/5!
aej1085 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aw I knew what I was getting into when I read the title but how bittersweet. Thanks for writing such a great tearjerker!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow i love what sara said it's on of my fav songs and really depressing. haha

great fic i really liked it.
Bronze Angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This story is Beautiful and sad.
random-randomize chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Atta girl Sakura... Brilliant, magnificent. It's just what I have in mind. Anyway -ahem- congrats!
Blank183 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
*tries to pretend to be indigant*. Oh sure blame poor Shanny for your lack of inspiration on other things.

But what can I say? I'm highly pleased I have that kind of effect on you *purrs* (don't be scared) XD

Now, this being one of the rare stories I have read AFTER you have posted them, I'll fully comment here:

It's beautifully written, you need to stop whining about sucking at it. Sakura's and Naruto's characters are natural and nothing's OOC, which is amazing, because it's difficult to always write with deep understanding about manga characters. Sakura being so brave, and that last dialogue, made me want to cry, for Naruto. It was a scenario that could occur, and the angst itself has a fatal attraction. *god I'm so mushy*

Sasori's return? It initiates the possibilty (for me) that Pein took control of his body and resurrected him or something, and that could happen, akatsuki can return full blown because of him, maybe.

I guess the only thing I didn't like, was Tsunade's coldness, but since you didn't portray her much, we can't tell about her true feelings. You've shown Sakura weak in battle, but that's also to be expected. Her being strong for Naruto, makes up for everything.

I hope you always produce such beautiful creations, Brooke, they always seem to make me want to live my life with happiness.
teejplease chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This fic game me goosebumps.