Reviews for Hunter? Or Hunted?
J-Tenon chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
So did the series.
*spoilers*
Naruto1305 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Yay the punk bitch died!:)
Random Peep chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Loved it! Lol I loved it so much I wanted it to continue! Hee Hee anyways awesome job! P
Turkey in a suit chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Ah. The end. The ending felt a bit rushed, but it was nice. Congrats for another finished fic!
Turkey in a suit chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Yup, you love killing your characters. You should eb taken away from the keyboard before they're anymore casualties. But I love you for that, don't I?
Turkey in a suit chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Ah. The violence. You like killing characters in stories don't you? Definitely not for young children. But then again... which young child would read yuri...? :D
Turkey in a suit chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Catch ten ten in a compromising position. At least I wasn't that off. Yay for tematen!
Turkey in a suit chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Lemme guess. Neji tries to find ten ten. Ten ten falls for temari and neji finds them is some compromising postion. Ok, maybe not the last part. It'll seem too much like DEBS.
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Ooh. Bloody. Loved it :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love werewolves, vampires and deamons too! I've got a feeling I'll be reading this fic for the rest of the night. :)
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
This is my kind of 'happily ever after' :D

Thanks!
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Cool to watch Temari hunt, I'm glad you didn't pull the punches. Also pretty sweet that Temari's in her head, I like that she didn't react the way that she'd become accustomed to.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
So trick or treat? Wrong answer Tenten!

The bloodletting was a smart move on Temari's part.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Tenten doesn't seem to be cut out for vampire hunting, at least not the tricky ones (which is probably most vampires).
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Very gallant save of Tenten; I figure the vampire magic was at work with sleeping beauty ;) I look forward to the claiming of said beauty in the future of this story.