Reviews for All Problems Solved
Somebody325 chapter 2 . 4/6
I can't believe I didn't know this sequel existed! I love EBTMG. Was thrilled to start reading and realise what this was. I only found it after it was recommended to a story request it didn't even fit! I love this story too, Thanks for writing the sequel, even though I missed this for years...
Rea chapter 2 . 4/2
I liked this one too. I hope that you will continue to have fun with this crossover type. Thanks!
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Oh my...
Kudos!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Not bad, imremember this. Not reading it again though.
Deidara chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I didn't know this was a sequel to the first story! But I did read it some time ago so that is fine.

The whole thing was pretty interesting and I was surprised that Pansy, who looked like no more than a minor character, had such a role.

I can only imagine Draco's frustration at being doomed by his wife, who he considered an idiot, and at his "greatest foe", Harry Potter, didn't even try to destroy him, just passively expected that Draco would try to open the box, eventually.

I do wonder about Pansy. Why would she decide to open the box? Is there anything she wishes to achieve, anyone she wants to destroy so much? I can't imagine anyone wanting to open the thing, otherwise.

Then again, she didn't see the horror, did she?

Moreover, I find myself disturbed at how easygoing Harry, Hermione and the others who know about the Lament Configuration are at seeing people being damned to eternal torment like that.

I could never imagine these characters not caring for such a thing, so the only explanation I can come up with is that they are all so traumatized with what happened during their time at Hogwarts that their personalities somehow changed because of the psychological pain. After being witnesses to such terrible scenes, maybe their hearts lost most of their warmth? Because it is impossible to feel comfortable with people who casually speak about the box and how their enemies could end up being its next victims. Suddenly, the protagonists become the antagonists, at least in my opinion...

Anyways, congratulations on finishing yet another great fic. It is truly disturbing.
U-233 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
... am I the only one who came away with the impression that the list of characters who will call the Cenobites in the future includes not just Pansy and Malcolm, but also Hermione?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
OMG!
jebbus132 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
A worthy sequel for a great story.
Krill T'su Warmonger chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Brilliant
lovemya2000 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Omg This Reminds Me Of Another Harry Potter/ Hellraiser Fanfiction. It Is SO Creepy ! And A Job Truly Well Done With The Draco Trapped In An Eternal Damnation Time Warp!
Ralob chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Sinister, ominous, and brilliant. You created a masterful two-part story with this and the prequel. I have reread both numerous times and continue to enjoy them immensely. Fantastic story!
Chloe.at.Eleusis chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
You've done justice to Barker's...apparitions, which is a great deal more than can be said of most fanfiction in general, and is certainly quite an accomplishment considering their presence in a different author's world. Though this (and even EBTMG) 'feel' less like Potter fic to me than Barker fic set in Rowling's world, I enjoy them greatly, and I've returned to read them again and again. Thank you for writing.
why kill kenny chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Omg as good as the first one. I truely love the mind trip done to draco. That was pure genius there. I am really afraid of what runs though your head but whatever it is let it stay it comes up with some awesome stories. Crazy yet extremely awesome.
Sancria chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
very well done! creepy and compelling. I started to wonder when Draco passed out after the orgasm into pain scene but other then that, a great twister.
Kmon13 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Alas Poor Ferret Boy (Malfoy) I knew him well he stole the box that led to open the door to lead him and the other in his inner circle into hell...

Now with that rhyme out of my system I want to complement you on the wonderful add-on to "Evil Be Thou My Good." How you had it deal with Slytherin Alumi who still had connections to Voldermort with the hidden message of "It the perfect way for an evil to be dealt with is to let a greater evil deal with it..."

It was also interesting that Draco got to see old faces like his father and his Aunt Bella now a one of Pinheads new servants.

All Problems solved... indeed.