Reviews for All Problems Solved
silverbluerose chapter 2 . 9/4
I've only just recently gotten to watch hellraiser (used to be too young) and have actually only seen 1-2,4 and 6. I really enjoyed how you incorporated the quotes and general important moments of the movies into your stories. I especially liked how Lucius' character reminds me of Julia and shows that he is still only beginning on the path to becoming a more useful servant of hell. I'm just curious, would you recommend for me to also still watch hellraiser five? I've heard that its plot is similar to six in that we get to see first hand the purgatory/dream torture towards reality of the configuration's latest victim. Should I even complete the series? I've also heard that others like the ninth film kind of just spit on the lore and world/meaning the cenobites have. And, would you ever consider writing another story in this universe of Harry Potter either based on the new hellraiser they say is coming out this year or based on any of the other hellraiser movies?
fanficnewbee chapter 2 . 7/9
Thank-you, even if it was never written to be a part 2 to Evil Be Thou My Good, it still filled the need for some sort of ending we fans needed. Though, you should leave some sort of author's note, (either at this story's intro or in the ending A.'sN. of E.B.T.M.G that this could be considered the story's wrap up) once again I extend my thanks in unintentionally giving us an ending. XD XD XD XD
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 4/8
Dammit Draco, you moron.
Armand6661976 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
bñl
darthtitan chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Finally a story that gives Draco Malfoy his just desserts!
Copperus chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
I know it has probably been awhile since you have been here, but I want you to know that this piece and its predecessor are some of the best damn writing that I have ever read. I hope you are still writing even if it isn't here.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Crazy piece of work. Love it
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
Awesome :)
ProditorMagnus chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
It is really enjoyable to read good horror fics few times a year.
marsolino chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I'm halfway through but I couldn't wait to post this review unless I forgot. When Luna says 'our readers' I thought one of Pinhead's minions was speaking and breakfast no the fourth wall. Awesome fic by the way
Isa Lumitus chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
An interesting read. Pretty accurate portrayal of Draco's character, too. "Potter made some weapon that destroyed the Dark Lord. It supposedly killed another two people that tried to use it. I know! Let's try to use it ourselves!" Honestly, how did he think he was going to aim it at another instead of at himself?
pinks99 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I never realized that you continued this story! Love it!
Somebody325 chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
I can't believe I didn't know this sequel existed! I love EBTMG. Was thrilled to start reading and realise what this was. I only found it after it was recommended to a story request it didn't even fit! I love this story too, Thanks for writing the sequel, even though I missed this for years...
Rea chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
I liked this one too. I hope that you will continue to have fun with this crossover type. Thanks!
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 12/11/2014