Reviews for All Problems Solved
OMG!
jebbus132 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
A worthy sequel for a great story.
Krill T'su Warmonger chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Brilliant
lovemya2000 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Omg This Reminds Me Of Another Harry Potter/ Hellraiser Fanfiction. It Is SO Creepy ! And A Job Truly Well Done With The Draco Trapped In An Eternal Damnation Time Warp!
Ralob chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Sinister, ominous, and brilliant. You created a masterful two-part story with this and the prequel. I have reread both numerous times and continue to enjoy them immensely. Fantastic story!
Chloe.at.Eleusis chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
You've done justice to Barker's...apparitions, which is a great deal more than can be said of most fanfiction in general, and is certainly quite an accomplishment considering their presence in a different author's world. Though this (and even EBTMG) 'feel' less like Potter fic to me than Barker fic set in Rowling's world, I enjoy them greatly, and I've returned to read them again and again. Thank you for writing.
why kill kenny chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Omg as good as the first one. I truely love the mind trip done to draco. That was pure genius there. I am really afraid of what runs though your head but whatever it is let it stay it comes up with some awesome stories. Crazy yet extremely awesome.
Sancria chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
very well done! creepy and compelling. I started to wonder when Draco passed out after the orgasm into pain scene but other then that, a great twister.
Kmon13 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Alas Poor Ferret Boy (Malfoy) I knew him well he stole the box that led to open the door to lead him and the other in his inner circle into hell...

Now with that rhyme out of my system I want to complement you on the wonderful add-on to "Evil Be Thou My Good." How you had it deal with Slytherin Alumi who still had connections to Voldermort with the hidden message of "It the perfect way for an evil to be dealt with is to let a greater evil deal with it..."

It was also interesting that Draco got to see old faces like his father and his Aunt Bella now a one of Pinheads new servants.

All Problems solved... indeed.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Trololol. Neat, hopefully we will se more in due time...

Do Re Mi do# si# la Re Mi
rell chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
you definately know how to tell a great story
s-david-m chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Great story. Haven't read the original to which this was a sequel, but this stood well on its own. I'll be checking out the original now too.
Cody Thomas chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
*shivers* I just read both stories, this one for the first time, sinceI didn't know there was a sequel and I was thrilled that there was. It was just as creepy and amazing as EBTMG. I have very little stomach for horror, but you write it so well I can't resist. It will be worth the nightmares, and the fact that I will be avoiding my music box collection for awhile.
Kimera225 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
so Malfoy was greedy of power and revenge; and now has paid the price along with Zabini and Nott, again, greatly written

perhaps not so gore like the predecessor, but certainly not less terrible in the end :s I think it gave me more chills than Evil Be Thou My Good since this story had physiologic back up instead of just the physical torture
rajvir chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I really love this story I admit I prefer evil be my good but this is also pure awesome.