Reviews for All Problems Solved
Copperus chapter 2 . 6/2
I know it has probably been awhile since you have been here, but I want you to know that this piece and its predecessor are some of the best damn writing that I have ever read. I hope you are still writing even if it isn't here.
Crazy piece of work. Love it
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 2 . 1/26
Awesome :)
ProditorMagnus chapter 2 . 1/5
It is really enjoyable to read good horror fics few times a year.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I'm halfway through but I couldn't wait to post this review unless I forgot. When Luna says 'our readers' I thought one of Pinhead's minions was speaking and breakfast no the fourth wall. Awesome fic by the way
Isa Lumitus chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
An interesting read. Pretty accurate portrayal of Draco's character, too. "Potter made some weapon that destroyed the Dark Lord. It supposedly killed another two people that tried to use it. I know! Let's try to use it ourselves!" Honestly, how did he think he was going to aim it at another instead of at himself?
pinks99 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I never realized that you continued this story! Love it!
Somebody325 chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
I can't believe I didn't know this sequel existed! I love EBTMG. Was thrilled to start reading and realise what this was. I only found it after it was recommended to a story request it didn't even fit! I love this story too, Thanks for writing the sequel, even though I missed this for years...
Rea chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
I liked this one too. I hope that you will continue to have fun with this crossover type. Thanks!
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Oh my...
Kudos!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Not bad, imremember this. Not reading it again though.
Deidara chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I didn't know this was a sequel to the first story! But I did read it some time ago so that is fine.

The whole thing was pretty interesting and I was surprised that Pansy, who looked like no more than a minor character, had such a role.

I can only imagine Draco's frustration at being doomed by his wife, who he considered an idiot, and at his "greatest foe", Harry Potter, didn't even try to destroy him, just passively expected that Draco would try to open the box, eventually.

I do wonder about Pansy. Why would she decide to open the box? Is there anything she wishes to achieve, anyone she wants to destroy so much? I can't imagine anyone wanting to open the thing, otherwise.

Then again, she didn't see the horror, did she?

Moreover, I find myself disturbed at how easygoing Harry, Hermione and the others who know about the Lament Configuration are at seeing people being damned to eternal torment like that.

I could never imagine these characters not caring for such a thing, so the only explanation I can come up with is that they are all so traumatized with what happened during their time at Hogwarts that their personalities somehow changed because of the psychological pain. After being witnesses to such terrible scenes, maybe their hearts lost most of their warmth? Because it is impossible to feel comfortable with people who casually speak about the box and how their enemies could end up being its next victims. Suddenly, the protagonists become the antagonists, at least in my opinion...

Anyways, congratulations on finishing yet another great fic. It is truly disturbing.
U-233 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
... am I the only one who came away with the impression that the list of characters who will call the Cenobites in the future includes not just Pansy and Malcolm, but also Hermione?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
OMG!
jebbus132 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
A worthy sequel for a great story.