Reviews for Forces of Nature
Andastre chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh. My. Goodness.

You are officially my favorite. Ever.

All of your SM fics, they just scream at me. In particular the ones about Saturn and Pluto - they're near and dear to my heart. This fic, though, I just had to leave a message, despite not being on my computer with my account - YES PLEASE. I know a precious few people who think of Jadeite and Saturn as a couple, but in my brain, it just fits. Youngest and youngest. Then again, I also ship Kunzi/Pluto, because they're both the battle-hardened ones, the ones who have given everything and lost everything... *sigh* But yes. This fic, I love it. Eager to see more J/H! 3

Love and promises for favoriting-
Andastre
Lucyole chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
yay that is just the story i need and wanted to read

just because of the story four points i was on

taht couple thank you for writing that
lactvoodle chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
odd couple

but it works
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was beautifully written
Eater of Crayons chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Alright, go rare pairings! :P

That was sweet, I liked it
astra-kelly chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
huh you know I think I like this ship, they match well. less angst then a Rei/Jedite pairing(what with them killing eachother a few times, or trying to)

its sweet, I'll have to look for more fics with ship
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Beautifully written. Interesting couple. What made you think of putting these two together?
Moi Fah chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is probably my favorite of all of your drabbles/oneshots. This is great!
petiyaka chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
great!
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
...

I honestly wish I could think of something more to say then "Cute", but that's the only way I can describe it. I love the way you describe everything from Jadeite's POV; it makes it seem sweeter, somehow.

Personally, I'm waiting for Haruka-papa to meet Jadeite. That ought to be one interesting conversation.