Reviews for One Objective
Ms. Darbus chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
You make no sense over here.

reader60 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
who is her father? Is it sharpay's father or is it zeke or ryan?
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Can i ask is this will also be RyanxKelsi?
Btw great story can't wait for the next chapter
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
I so want them to forgive each other and start living like the family that their daughter so desperately needs and deserves. plz update. thanks:)
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
I feel like it would be such a release for Zeke if he just cried "You broke my f*cking heart!" to Sharpay. I don't think she realizes how much she hurt him and Hayden. Why did she run again? While I like Hayden/teens plot I like it more as a subplot to Z&S instead of the other way around. good:)
RockerChick08 chapter 13 . 10/24/2009
THIS. CHAPTER. WAS. AMAZING. So amazing that I wrote a completely grammatically incorect sentence just to express it! (2 in a row actually!) This was great! Thank you so much for updating and please, for heaven's sake, don't take that long again! I had to re-read the previous 2 chapters because I had forgotten what had happened! This was really good though. I thoroughly enjoyed the Cris/Blaire part! LOVED it! I just LOVE those two together, absolutely LOVE those two together! I extremely enjoyed the part where she kept unlocking the door and Cris kept locking it. LOVED THAT PART! I just found it so real and easy to see, not to mention it was hilarious! This was amazingingly written! You have extreme talent and now that I've been taking English Composition at school, I appreciate it and notice it even more. The decisions you make in writing and wording are greatly appreciated. It's brilliant. And YAY! Blaire and Cris kissed, and it sounded like it was just perfect! So excited about that! I hope you aren't going to end this story any time soon! I'm sure you wouldn't but just trying to make sure! There's still such a long way to go! Any ways, I also LOVED the Zekepay parts. You can just feel the love between those two. I love it. And their flashback was sweet and cute. Update soonly please! I canNOT wait to read more! This story is absolutely amazing! Good luck and I hope you get the reviews you were hoping for! God bless!
B-rockaFaN chapter 13 . 10/23/2009
i love it:)! its been awhile but thanks 4 updating it!
krfan chapter 13 . 10/23/2009
The ending made me cry. Simply wonderful.
RockerChick08 chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
Oh YEAH! I can't wait for HP6! It's going to definitely be so much better than the other one; not to say that the other one wasn't good but they always get better! I actually read this one, it was the 1st one I read out of the series! Go figure! It's so great though. I loved it! So much happens! Let me know how you like it when you see it!...Alright onto the story! I am so in love with Blaire and Cristiano! How you managed to get me so hooked on original characters, I'll never know but I LOVE them! So love them! Gosh the phonecall part with Blaire was so sad! I sure wish Sharpay would've picked up! C'mon girl get a grip! I also think that Ryelsi is a cute couple but I was always more for Jelsi since they built them up so much in the first two movies! Ryelsi just kind of came a little out of the blue to me; although i can definitely see their similiariteis and where they might be attracted but if they intended them to be together, they shouldn't have built Jelsi up so much! I honestly don't understand why they did that! Anyways this was a great chapter! Can't wait to read more Zekepayness, and i honestly wouldn't mind reading some more Cris/Blaire! Kelsi's daughter seems cool. That was funny what she said about her mom. lol. Can't wait for more chapters! Great job including Kelsi and giving her and Ryan a background which obviously wasn't too "picture perfect." Good luck on your next chapters! Thanks for updating and God bless!
krfan chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
You had me fooled! How can she be married to jason? Oh well, your story
Shahrezad1 chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
Okay! No problem-surveys are always enjoyable. Especially in relation to stories I enjoy.

1. Are you refering to the current summary you have, as compared to the old one? In that case, I'd noticed that the summary was different. -nods- I do like the current one better-it's more to the point, and it's an eye-catcher as well.

2. I look forward to hearing about Hayden, but I'm also interested in hearing about some of the side characters. And especially Ryan! He deserves all the love he can get, especially after playing mediator and pseudo-parental unit for such a long time.

3. I would rather have Zeke and Sharpay remain in Paris for now. They still need to transition a bit, and find common ground between the two of them. Throwing them back into the plot too soon will just break what they've tentatively built between them, at this point.

4. I very much enjoyed this chapter! You've done a great job in keeping them in-character, and the fact that you've broached the situation in a calm, willing-to-meet-in-the-middle manner, rather than yelling and screaming, says a lot. Especially regarding how much Zeke and Sharpay have grown, emotionally, and the fact that there is hope in sight for the two of them.

This was probably one of my favorite chapters, to be truthful. _
RockerChick08 chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
Yay! Finally! After about 3 months, finally one of the author's for one of the highly anticipated stories I am reading, updates! Yes! I don't know what is going on! It's like everybody's neglecting their stories! Anyways, this was a good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one and the one after that so that we can move on and see some action! Good luck with the writing and please don't leave us waiting so long this time if you can! Good job! God bless!
krfan chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
Glad you're back. I enjoyed their conversation
ylc chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Oh dear! This was really good. Dramatic, yes, but very good! A little confusing at the end, maybe, but still, very good!

Hope you update as soon as you can!
RockerChick08 chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
Hey! This is RockerChick08! They said that i already submitted a review for this chapter which I DIDN'T! But anyways I'm guessing that they're counting that post you made for advice and help! Anyhow I'm leaving an annonymous review instead! Except it's not so annonymous...

I'm ready! I am so ready! I am as ready as a person could possibly be! Please update! NOW! SERIOUSLY NOW! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! If you can't update now than please update this week or at least soon! Please don't leave us waiting that long again! UPDATE NOW! It's not a request, it's an order! J/k! But please update very soonly for real!

This was an awesome chapter! How in the world are you not happy with it? It was freakin awesome! Amazingzing! You are amazing writer! I just love love LOVE the way you write Sharpay being so vulnerable to Zeke! YOu just don't know how much i love that aspect! It makes the story so passionate and you can tell that she is really and truly in love with him! I LOVE IT!

The picture was so cute. LOVED IT! Loved it so much! I could totally picture it! Great job with the description for that and thanks for including it! That's right Zeke! YOu get Sharpay! She's not going to get away that easily! She's not going to run away this time!

I also loved the whole drama with Blaire and Darbus/Cristiano! Love those two together! They are so cute! He told her he loved her! Awesome! Perfect! So cute! Did such a wonderful job with their convo/fight in her room! Great job! I can't wait to see how they reconcile or I can't wait for their next meeting period!

I am so excited for the next chapter! Just Zekepay goodness, what more can you ask for! I know it's going to be amazing, fantastic, brilliant, and unbelievable and i can't wait to read it SO GO AHEAD AND POST IT...NOW! ;)

Well I think it's pretty obvious that I absolutely loved this chapter but just in case you didn't get the picture, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Okay well that's just about it - oh wait! I almost forgot! - UPDATE! NOW! UPDATE! NOW! PLEASE! UPDATE! NOW!%% #%#$#$#$#$#!$#$$#$%#%%$#$$$$$#%%!

tHANKS! God Bless. :)