Reviews for Light in the Darkness
gummybear1825 chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Please continue I love it sooo much
Evelyn chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Sorry to break the party but heck..the OCs are Mary now...violet eyes and hair?and the last time I checked Keiko was a Japanese name and tiana just like the princess and the frog Disney movie?and let s not forget that Joker is complete broke my brain just reading 5 chapters.

P.s. Check your grammar too.

And no,I m not trying to be mean but I m sick of this stories that are Mary sues with no plot and Joker deserves a better story.
gamergirllive chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
Awww... C'mon. In my opinion, that's the WORST place to stop writing a story at! ( But since it's been about a year, you're probably not picking this story back up, huh.

Oh well... It was interesting to read at least.
KingdomHeartsYaoiForever chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
:D I LOVE IT! :)
J chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
this is a cool fanffic :)

the clown doll creeped me out heaps though- and i thought i was over my childhood fear of chucky-style dolls/clowns, 'cause of of my Joker fan-thing..
Kumomi chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
BellaDarkChaos chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
Oh my god I thought you were dead! Lol jkjk I'm glad to see you back I love this story and I'm glad to see it thriving! Patiently waiting for the next chapter :) -B
BamaBabe11 chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
U have to update soon!
Blair chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
This is such a good story! i've been reading it all the way through and i really like it! i love how you give the joker a human, boyfriendy feel haha he's more than just this crazy murderer or whatever

so keep it up! i can't wait for the next chapter!

-blair
Kumomi chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
Lady Nightlord chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
OMG! This fanfics is brilliant! Please write some more soon! *puppy dog eyes* Mwahahahaha, Tiana is an ACE character! And I just love Phil *hugs Phil* I wann know what will happen next! Tiana is gonna get in so much trouble, I wonder if Joker will pull her out if it. *glomps author* CAN'T WAIT!
Psychotic-Savvy chapter 13 . 5/21/2009
I love it. :
Straight Edge Queen chapter 13 . 5/21/2009
of course another chapter i love! :]
Me chapter 13 . 5/21/2009
I loved the chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Kumomi chapter 12 . 4/3/2009