Reviews for A Matter of Trust
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/14
Great missing scene to the episode, well written and believable.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh wow...SOOO glad I found this. I'm kind of a newbie to fan fic, but I've always wondered about what would have happened when Sam took Lenore back. What kind of courage did it take for him to voluntarily walk into THAT with such a badly injured Lenore AND a fresh cut on his own arm! You did a great job with it and now I'm happy! Thanks!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wonderful missing scene to that episode. Thanks!
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is amazing, thank you!
TheSolarTwilight chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love Sam/Lenore. Please write more stories for them.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Just lovely. I always wondered myself about how Sam was going to get through those other vampires.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
aw :) lenore is REALLY awesome! :D love her! thankyou, that was really really good :D xx
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I loved this episode and always thought Sam leaving and coming back while Dean and Gordon fought was only half the story. Thanks for filling in the other half.

Eli will never really learn to trust hunters. Pretty sure of that. Often wonder what would happen to that group if something happened to Lenore.

Sam offering her his blood was logical, but frightening. Something so totally Sam that it was instantly "why of course!" Silly boy.

And his worry for how that all would would effect Dean...very real.

Great fic, sweetie! :)
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
:D

Two thumbs up!

I always liked Lenore and it was nice to see her in a fic. I really loved how Sam offered her his blood, such a Sammy thing to do.
amyblair chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
That was a pretty cool-ass tag, AJ.

Nicely done. I always wondered how much dead man's blood was too much, too!

Loved how Sam offered his blood to her and how she rejected it. Like a recovering addict would to pain meds in a hospital.

Sam hoping Eli would kill him and not turn him so Dean would be spared hunting him. Ouch.

Nice.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Great scene! I've occasionally thought about what happened when Sam brought Lenore back. Your version was really cool.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Great missing scene for "Bloodlust" and just what I would have expected from Eli. Although I have to admit I can't blame him, seeing he had no clue Leonore's pitiful state wasn't (partially) Sam's doing.
Rat chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I love how you fit this in. Great writing!
Athena2525 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I really enjoyed this. It fits so well into that episode. As I read it, I could imagine it as a deleted scene featured on the DVD! Well done.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
WOW!

omg hun... this has to be the BEST bloodlust fic ive ever read

this is incredable HUN

LOVED every second of it

love how Sam was vulnerable and open to Eli then, your an awesome writer

think maybe you could do another eppi tag like this?

lol