Reviews for Watching
Kinetic-Psychopathy chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Woo!
Skyward.Soul chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
*droool* This is worthy of great applause! If you can't tell already, I am quite partial to some Sladin-X :P Even though there wasn't really any threesome content, it was well enough implied. It's like the whipped cream to my pineapple sunday :D
redmail.com chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
update if you can sometime soon
Kawaii-kuro chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh my...

I think I love this story, let me see... Yes. Yes I love it.

Fantastically dark and excellently written! Why does it have so few reviews? The only thing I can thing of is that the writing may be a bit sophisticated for some readers, which is a pity but not a fault of your efforts. I'm sure that those who took the time to read it can appreciate it for what it is. Brilliant!
Wynja chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
-bows deeply-

This was awesome! I love how you portrayed Red X! I have only tried to write him dark once, en even then he was only murky… I coddle him too much… -grin- I really like your Slade too, the whole thing was gut-clenching! (is that a word? I’m not sure) Very, VERY good job… if you feel like it I would definitely love to see a story from this, with this chap as a starting point and then going into what happened before and maybe how it ends…

Can’t tell you how happy I am to read sladinX from a (to me) new writer! Yay! –gives you cookies- You are going on my alert-list, and this story will join my favorites… WELL done! Top marks on whatever scale used…;o)
The Darkest Half chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Nice and very dark. I'm not sure i like the Slade/RedX paring since i am such a big Slade/Robin fan but we did get a little of that at the end. I can't wait to read more.

D/2
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Can't say I liked. That's not because this is bad (although, one can always argue the definition of "bad"), but it grossed me out. Let me get a bit arbitrary for a few seconds: besides the inherent squick that detailed and visualised homosexuality elicits, there's the thing about character.

Slade is an awesome villain, no question about that. But there's always that matter of what it really is he wants, and what his motivation is. It's like, no matter what you think of (complete world domination? Bah! Immortality? Thinking a bit small here... Godhood? Get real!) it's just not awesome enough. So when Slade is reduced to a pervert, I just get all "urgh". To say nothing of him shedding the mask, which is like the most defining trait about him. Without the mask, he becomes human, a creature with something so banal as a sexual drive.

But okay, as a fic about sick pairings, I'll say you definitely managed to capture the sick here. Given the premise, Slade's character is even well portrayed.
Sladin5Ever chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh, very cool! The spelling and grammar is pretty much perfect (There was one place where 'got' was supposed to be but it was seen as 'go', And RedX is two words 'Red X'). Hope to see the next chapter soon _
Tokyo Blue chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Woo. Dark but very good. Can't wait for the next one