Reviews for Convergence
daiplat chapter 15 . 4/8
oh WOW. this was exactly what i wanted from this fandom i just didn't know until i read it. thanks so much for writing this! everything was just perfect; the tragic but not cliche backstory, the fleshed out characters and motivations, even the domesticity of it! it hit all the right buttons with me, i'll be rereading this one for a while. great great fic! i can't believe it has so few reviews.
Aerobesk chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
This was the most amazing thing I've ever read in my entire life.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I feel really bad about his boss. He's Dr Watson, like Dr Watson from the Sherlock Holmes books, and as those are a favorite, I feel that Dr Watson shouldn't be so horrible, even thought this is a different Dr Watson. Does that make sense at all?
Tandy Sandman chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Great story. Thanks so much for sharing...
Joker In The Pack chapter 15 . 11/12/2010
Lala chapter 15 . 8/18/2010
Good story. Well done. Nicely done with the ending.
Tracie1 chapter 15 . 7/9/2010
I stayed up until 4 a.m. reading this when I knew I had to be up by 8 a.m. That said, it was a good story, well written and I will have to bookmark Vault of the Oracle so I can read that next.

I like reading the different takes on Riley's backstory. In a way, he is such an open character that the sky is the limit. In some ways, it makes for an easy character to work with. In other ways, it can be quite difficult as such variance means you will inevitably step on someone's toes.

I saw the poll you posted on your profile and I had to cast a vote. I think supernatual elements can work, as long as you keep the core essence of the genre in mind. Of course, I combined such elements with the Back To The Future genre, so I might be a bit biased. :)
Inumaru12 chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
:D I really enjoyed reading this, I liked the background for Riley and I felt sad for him. Great job!
Fehize chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
"What exactly is that thing?"

"That, you poor culturally deprived soul, is a Pikachu."

OMG, when Riley said that, I had to fight to maintain my laughter inside so I wouldn't awaken my mom and sister!

So far, I am loving this fic.
caity chapter 15 . 4/7/2010
That. Was. Brilliant! I loved this story! I think it was better than the movie. :) I especially liked how Riley's past and your 'deleted scenes' fitted perfectly with the original storyline. I always wondered about Riley's 'windowless cubicle' and how they figured out the Charlotte was a ship. Thank you for not making this slash. There are enough of those and I think they are better as friends anyway. Plus, it was incredibly funny. I really couldn't stop laughing! :) YOU ROCK!
supergirl3684 chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
that was amazing!
supergirl3684 chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
oh my...that was so funny! I read Ben's reaction to getting killed by Ghandi and I couldn't stop laughing! I had to put my head on the table to try and mute my laughter!
JennMel chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
It's so nice to find a Riley and Ben centred fic that takes its own path! This was really well written, and I enjoyed reading it - thanks for sharing!
Autumnights chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
. Oh wonderful ending! Great Job!
Autumnights chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
Aw. Well, three things.

One- THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I was so happy when I got the alert. . You kept me up way past my bed time. It's onlmost one here!

Two- Thank you for not making this slash. I was really worried for a sec, but you handled it wonderfully. Ben and Riley just don't have that kind of a relationship, that would have put a hude dent in the story for me.

Three- Fabulous chapter! But you already knew that didn't you?