Reviews for New beginnings all over again
damonika2009 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Yay you updated! What an interesting chapter. Poor Gos is torn about telling that Negaduck is back. I don't blame her though. If only Emily knew the truth about Mr. Smiles!
damonika2009 chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
She screwed Negs without knowing it. SMH. Oh she'll freak when she finds out he's back! And Emily needs to know the truth about her dad, or it'll be too late!
horsechick27 chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Thanks for updating, I have been waiting forever for the update
LADYMALLARD chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Wow what an interesting unusual chapter, Kat is certainly devided in her intentions, spending a lusty night with her former husband Negaduck and the next morning throwing her new beau Drake/Darkwing out of the house, after an aditional argument about her life style. And Gos sneeking into the house, after a narrow escape the night before, thanks to Nega Launchpad. What will happen next, now that Negs has had his way will a willing Kat? Will he try getting back with her, or will she make up with Darkwing? And Gos, will she tell her Dad about what she went through? I anxiously await the next chapter. Till next time.
damonika2009 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Great start! I love that Kat and Drake's relationship grew abd they're getting married. But Negaduck might change that! Oh lord he never gives up!
negschainsaw chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
okay did Negs just help someone? wicked nice!

keep on going ;)
LADYMALLARD chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Quite an episode, with Negaduck and Nega-Launchpad breaking into a warehouse and being spotted by Gos, but being gone by the time she could get home to tell anyone. Negs was at Kat's house, Thank Goodness he didn't try anying there. The encounter with Kat outside of the bar was interesting, obviously, she thought he was Darkwing. BUT, the rescue of Gos in her Qwiverwing costume by Nega-Launchpad, after her being Shot while fighting crooks was the real shocker, I'm surprised he didn't try finding out who he was rescuing. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Great chapter, till next time.
LADYMALLARD chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Wow! What a chapter, covering all the emotions of the maine characters and now, NegaDuck is back in the posi- or normal universe, Drake/Darkwing's territory And he's after Emily and Kat. With Emily knowing who he is, it won't be easy for Kat to discourage her daughter, from wanting to go with her infamous Father. Great chapter, it will be hard to wait for the next one to come along, to see what will happen next. Till next time.
LADYMALLARD chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
I have been waiting for a new chapter and this has been quite interesting yet disturbing one. Things will certainly get truely dangerous for our heroes, now that NegaDuck has a new way back to Darkwing's universe, thanks to this mysterious "Duchess". Now he and Nega Launchpad, are on their way to cause havoc. I certainly feel for the negaverse's Gosalyn and to what she's been forced to endure. I hope that our heroes can overcome the danger and keep Kat and her child safe. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter to see what will happen.
original catincanada account chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Can't wait to read more. If Nega Launchpad thinks Negaducks loosing his grip on reality and Nega Launchpad himself is crazy then whats going on with Negaduck, its something I cant wait to find out.
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Hi there, I have just finnished a marathon of reading, I have read all of your storys, concerning Kat and Darkwing, Negaduck and the rest. I really liked them, very exciting and funny at times. The relationship, between Kat and DW as it grew, was interesting to read, Negaduck's is not giving up,(he never does)even though he is stuck in the Negaverse at the moment, he still has a way, of keeping a evil eye on Kat and Emily. Little do Drake and Kat, know who Emily's"Mr. Smillie" is, he's not the imaginary friend they think, scary! I look forward to the next chapters. I thought all your prier storys were very good, keep up the great work.