Reviews for Still Recruiting
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Nice stuff! So he replaced Neville's scoured writing with his own. Very clever.
riverrat chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Good one!
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hehe I like this one. I can picture that smug smirk clear as day. :) I will have to go read your Snape essay at some point soon.
MaryE chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Thank you, dearly, for the smile. That's the Snape I see.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
It was funny. Clever, too.

Unfortunately, I'm inclined to agree with the reviewer, Cassandra, on every point.

Before one can effectively critique another's work, one must improve one's own technique. Refine your own writing (especially on your profile page) before you offer such extensive criticism.

That being said, I could hardly call you the worst writer on fanfic dot net. Please don't take my comments too personally!
Emily Waters chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Too funny !
whitehound chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Ignore this: this is just me testing characters for my ffn how-to page.

ϑϒϖℑℜℵ〈〉※ミ日田

ĦŦЄДЖИПФШЭЮЯджпфшюש٭۵۷۸
DocMartin chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
That was AWESOME! I really like it. Gives Nevilles line in DH 'Snape hated it' (the graffiti) a whole new perspective. HaHa!
Plumbum chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Hey, I've read the other reviews on this story, and just wanted to add a comment: I'm not a fanfic writer, I read for pleasure in my scarce free time. Usually I save the stories I like on my computer in Word, just to make sure I can return and read them later, even if they get removed from the site for whatever reason.

I copy and paste the text of the chapters, leaving out the author's notes. Only in your case have I saved the explanations either, because i really enjoyed reading about stories of songs, books, explanations of vertain words and their use in the English language. I see hos this may be annoying to some that already know all of those facts, but for me it was an additional pleasure to read. Particularly the cultural references!

So thank you for them :-)
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
That would be his sense of humour, yes. ;-P
cassandra chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
You know, you'd be a hell of a good writer if you weren't so full of yourself.

This drabble, for example, is really funny and well-written. Why do you have to spoil the reading experience by always writing those endles ANs blundering on and on about how great you are and how accurate your writing is?

Intelligent readers WILL pick up those wonderful details you include. Less intelligent readers... well, why bother explaining to them?

Like with that Blast-Ended Skewt drabble, why bother explaining all them facts? It's not like they aren't obvious; nah, you just go rubbing it in that you think yourself more intelligent than the others.

It's not like you're the only person in the world who knows how to write decent (fan)fiction.

Those people who need advice (and btw, you're a good author but you're not that great that your advice is all irrefutable facts. There's quite a few blunders on that page.) won't read that fannish section of your HP anyway, so why don't you stop advertising it all over.

Please do respond. I'm not registered here on but I've given my email addy above and I'd really like to hear your reply.

cassandra
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
And of course, using Amycus Carrow's handwriting was the _really_ fun part.
duj chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
LOL, and Neville thought he was fuming! But cleverer people than he have fallen for Snape's act.
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
LOL! Good one.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Thank you for this scene - just what I feel we have been cheated out of in the last book: what happened at Hogwarts those months under Headmaster Snape.