Reviews for Run
AnotherGuest chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
Oh, I like this story! Good balance of the emotional stuff and the adventure. Sweet father-daughter-getting-to-know-each-other-moments. And you did a great job with the confusion Jenny feels about all those things that set her appart from other beings yet she has not learned about.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
Great job, well done!
Loves to read books chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Wonderful!
Willowwhip chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
DDDDDDDDDDDDD Good story was good. Hoping for more, you write very well. Alas, my investigation will have to wait for a later time. I'm exhausted.
Willowwhip chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
/me sighs in contentment at chapter 3, looks up to see the next chapter and starts screaming because it's only 6 chapters long ;D;
Willowwhip chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I can't even finish right now your amazingness is overwhelming. I just had to let you know. You write telepathy like I do, and it makes me so, so happy. I've never met another person who UNDERSTANDS that telepathy is more like a sense of touch rather than speech. It is emotions and contact between minds, and it can be crippling or it can be the most fullfilling experience you will ever have. Thank you for your contribution to the world. I cannot tell you how happy this fanfiction has made me. Also, this is one of the best fanfictions I've seen amongst a river of terrible fanfictions and too-short fanfictions. Ugh, just, thank. Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this. Please write more/sequel. 3
Beatrice Otter chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Very nice story-I liked seeing a little bit more of Jenny!
Vortex Iris chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
I really like this story jenny is one of my favorite characters and i love the way you have written about her.
Peregrinate chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
I like. It's awesome.
atimelady chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
The end was great!

Very pretty story!
atimelady chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
I like it so far!

Curse time! Well only night time. It keeps me from reading more timelord stuff. Now i'm just being stupid.

Probably a result of sleep deprivation and to much sugar...

I will read more tomorrow!
timano chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Wow! A stunning epic, integrating a superb episode with new ideas-easily 10 out of 10 stars! And now for a sequel, perhaps? I'd look forward to it!
macaday me a nut chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
I loved it. Totally loved it. I can't wait until her character is brought back (she so totally will!). Ha ha ha.

Macaday me a nut (and you're one too!)
Gamine Madcap chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Aw..that was sweet. I love how you write Jenny-I think it's fitting. She's asking the kinds of questions that I think she'd have to deal with. I'm not sure about the whole seeing Time thing though-I was under the impression that was the kind of thing that Gallifreyians learned at the Academy-remember the doctor talking about looking into the Untempered Skism (I know I mispelled that). But ah well...what do I know, I'm an American. That's a minor detail, and I like the thought of Jenny having to deal with it, and everything else is beautiful. Keep up the fantastic work!
Lyra V Ellison chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
well done, you portrayed both Jenny and the Doctor perfectly.

I look forward to your next story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »