Reviews for Waiting
Miffle chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this story, it's so beautiful and flowing. My favourite line was definitely when John says, "I want to be the center of your universe, the start and end of everything." It's very powerful. You really captured John and Elizabeth's characters, too, and I love the idea that John has just been waiting for her to be sure of this herself. Overall, very nicely done :)
SMBBOOKS chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Sigh...what a beautiful, moving fic. You have a great way of using words to paint a scene. I could see everything John and Elizabeth saw. Thank you for this story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Oh my God! This story was awesome! Really really really good. You find so many stories where John and Elizabeth finally get together and many of them are written immaturely. Yours is not!
icebreather chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow, that was gorgeous. I could perfectly picture them, their expressions and postures and these words coming out of their mouths. Really well done.
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Now THAT was bloody BRILLIANT!
belanna30 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow. That's just it. Wow. Fantastic job on a very heartfelt scene.
Aedammair chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
It's as if you wrote the story of how my ex and I got together...save the aliens and different galaxy. It was difficult to read, to think back and see myself in that same kind of situation, but this was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for it.
ShaViva chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow - that was really lovely. My fav part was “So, what are you saying?” ... “That you don’t have time for humans? That you won’t have me because I’m not perfect?” I also liked the bit about Elizabeth cracking under his natural charm and charisma - he's certainly got plenty of that! Thanks for sharing :D