Reviews for The Cell
Lady Wratt chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
*0* kawaaaaai
ShirukuKage chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
On the whole the story was too short, would've liked more detail. My biggest compliant is still the fact that the village and its residents lived happily with no consequences for all the evil they created and caused, I still hope they'll all be destroyed horribly slow and painful.
ShirukuKage chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I suppose I'm glad that his son is saved from them, but I'm not happy that they got to live imagine how they'll treat other children they have. For the whole villages' action they all deserved to die, horribly.
ShirukuKage chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I think the b**ch Tsunade deserved to die, she knew how wrong Naruto's treatment was (as well as the treatment of his son); yet she not only did nothing, she actually helped perpetrate such acts.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I just read this and my hopes from "The Mask" were dashed I'd hoped they'd succeed in destroying the village :( even worse the true traitors live happily.
Serena6686 chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
nice i liked it
kayla chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
ya know u should have had some sort of conflect with eather sasuke or sakura to get naruto's son back that would have made it so cool or u could have made sasuke or sakura wake up to find the boy missing and tell tsunade and she not do any thing about it. It was a good story but that would have made it even better just a sugestion :P
To-to Bear xD chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
aw

very sweet and adorable xD
Alternative Angel chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
A nice story and excellent sequel.
ItachiUchihaPwns chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
When I saw what Itachi said right before he vanished, I almost cried. It was so...idk how to describe it, but it was good. Too bad its over now...
NeckoFury chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
That was so sweet and sad its really cool how its short but well written out. Could you know make the bastard and banshee suffer next time. Still love your story looking foward to the next one.

claret chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
i like the plot of the story, it has a nice concept. the only problem i see is that it's a bit short and lack details, i read the 3 chapters you had up in under a couple minutes. try making your next chapter longer and with more details.
Alternative Angel chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
Oh, this shall prove most satisfying.

I like how this is going.
Princess Akasha chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
love your storied looking forward to next chapter
NeckoFury chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
I hope Naruto rips sas-uke a new one cause if that was my child hell would be the least of his fears. Still can't wait for your next chap write soon.