Reviews for Corruption
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You've got a hell of a way with words. Utterly depressing and wonderfully pretty.

I really liked it :)

-Maggie
questangel5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This is depressing and angsty and shows a sad, lonely Doctor, but it is well written and realistic and I can see how easily the Doctor could fall into this trap. Good job.
Butterfly in a Hurricane chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aww... *sniff sniff*

Poor Doctor, you're evil u are

Good, but evil(in some very weird but balanced way)

Still love it though :)

Quick question, Whos point of view is it written from?

SMILE!

P.S. May you never run out of... things

Atra estern ono theldruin
SofiaDragon chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Brilliant. I don't agree with it for a second, but brilliant none the less.
Willow08 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
fantastic!

I don't think the Doctor, Rose, Martha, Donna etc. are monsters really but Davros was right - the Doctor does turn people into weapons - though its for good reasons.

Anyway - really good piece, well written and well thought out.

Great title too :)
Kyer chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
It is my firm belief that Davros was full of crock when he said that spiel to the Doctor. The Doctor should have asked his Companions what they thought of him. Most assuredly they would not say they thought him a monster-and that they were glad they were chosen and not passed over for a trip in the Tardis. They come out MORE than they were before. Yes, as soldiers too, but why would that be a bad thing? Who protects better than a soldier who is armed with both the knowledge and the gut to save lives over his own?

In fact, the only ones who seem to really dislike the Doctor are those who have never traveled with him.

Davros was just a fruitcake whose only brilliance was in destroying things. Big whoop. Any two-year old can destroy and leave nothing of value behind. It takes genius to build even on a wreckage.
BadWolfIsMe chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
briliant. simply brilliant.
xXDonnaTylerXx chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
oh, i'm crying. so depressing, makes me want to give the doctor a great big hug and a kiss and the same to YOU for writing such a brilliant little oneshot. mwah!

well done