Reviews for That Smile, That Look
Tsuki Fox chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
I think that this is the best Logan/Scott story I have ever read. You kept them very in-character (which is very hard to do) and it was believable.

Sure, I would have wished for an ultimate Scott/Logan ending but it doesn't fit that way. It ended much more realistically for the nature of their characters. All of the plot and tension was well built and you didn't skimp.

Great work. :)
astridlillithgrace chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
Wow, thats all I can say.
Ivy3 chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
Gripping, angsty and filled with lust, I loved it.
Schildkroete chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Read this yesterday but had to come back when I realised that I haven't left a review. Because I totally love this story. I think it's so far the best X-Men fic I've ever read. And it's so wonderfully in-character (for the comics at least, perhabs less for the movie) that when thinking about it I had to remind myself that, no, this wasn't part of the original storyline.

Watched the new movie yesterday and couln't help but wonder when reading your story if Jean's warning to Logan would also go the other way round.

Anyway, this is going straight to my list of favourites.
Countess Dontes chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
Man this story is one of those that makes you want to laugh, punch something HARD, and cry all at the same time! It was beautifully written but I'm more one for perfect, happy endings. Which is odd, because I'm still in love with this story and plan to read it several more times, give links to my friends, and print it out for those friends that aren't allowd access to the inernet. I really DO wish that Scott and Logan could have ditched Jean and lived happily ever after. (for some reason, i don't much care for Jean anyway...) But I can live with this ending more than happily!
jemisard chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
This is, without a doubt, the best X-Men movie fanfic I have ever read. Whilst clearly still in the movie-verse, it captures the essence of the comic characters in a way that the movie itself never did.

Your protrayal of Scott is stunning. He's so rarely put forward as the strong leader that he is, a real alpha dog behind that pretty face.

The plot was good. The incorporation of Star and Ric was excellent, I loved seeing them in this somewhat different light.

A brilliant piece of writing.
tmelange chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Wonderful! I could just picture this whole scene in my mind. Kudos.
egelantier chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
It's so avesome! I think it is the best x-men Scott fic ever... i have read it five or six times and enjoyed more and more.

It'so psychological, dark and beautifel. Yaoi fiction without yaoi, not this "Scott loves Logan" thing, but something more... And Scott in this work is so great - i loved him...

Oh, forget me my bad English, it's not my native language, so I can fo so many mistakes in thie review :)) Thank you very much for this fiction... and please, please, write about Scott again. You're so good at it!
Morpheus chapter 9 . 10/17/2002
Dude... that was so cool. I love Wolverine! I'm gonna add him to my harem of husbands!
Baconfat chapter 9 . 5/15/2002
Wow. You've left me awe-struck again. How do you DO that? This is amazing, dark and sharp in all the right places. I've never read anything quite like this - psychological, suspenseful, emotional, sexy, and (wonder of wonders!) in-character! I love your take on Logan and his 'pack' mentality. And I love your Scott - he's darker and more human than I imagined, and totally devoted to 'his' kids at the academy. I grovel before your writing skill ;)
Beidy chapter 9 . 12/16/2001
Oh wow, what an emotional ride! That was a great fic, my compliments to the author. Wow. I hope you keep writing!
Bunny chapter 9 . 12/2/2001
Okay... I've read this THREE times now and i STILL adore it! You are AWESOME! ;) Everythings just so 'in character' and you write so smoothy. I admit I have a weakness for the Scott/Logan pairing, 'specially in the movieverse, and this is probably my FAVORITE at this point! :) If you ever feel the need to continue this storyline, I know I'D read it! :) Thanks again, and excellent job!
Mia chapter 9 . 11/26/2001
More please! Great story :)
slacker chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Ooooh! Very dark and very delicious! You write the best slash!
Yezra chapter 9 . 11/11/2001
pax, you devil. you've done it again. this was *great*! you pack more psychology into one page than most people do in ten, and you *always* make it work.